Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ike Re Doom Topics Being Merged

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 August 2004 - 13:37
    Im sure by now both IKE and most of the mods have seen this and not commented, pritty much saying; fuck you we do it our way or we don&#39;t do it at all .
    I did pm Ike, as it was he who deleted/merged the other threads, with a link to this thread not too long after I posted it, certainly before there were too many replies, to date I have had no response.

2. Games   -   #22
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The pinned topic would work a lot better btw, easier to find facts you need and so on, if some people didn&#39;t just talk about how good doom is(still, I mean, we&#39;ve all heard it now), and what they&#39;ve done now in it, and so forth.

3. Games   -   #23
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i&#39;m still a contributor of tweaks/guides wit many others in that thread. it&#39;s just ppl don&#39;t wanna look through all those pages to find a particular thing they need/want. subforums is a spot on idea, i support it. where are the mods?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@10 August 2004 - 17:25
    i&#39;m still a contributor of tweaks/guides wit many others in that thread. it&#39;s just ppl don&#39;t wanna look through all those pages to find a particular thing they need/want. subforums is a spot on idea, i support it. where are the mods?
    Ignoring you becuase its not what they want.

5. Games   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by RGX+10 August 2004 - 08:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 10 August 2004 - 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@9 August 2004 - 18:10
    I think the temporary subforum is the best idea posed. (with a separator)

Having Doom III all over GameWorld ain&#39;t the way to go.

Regardless of that, there are Doom III thread that are similiar &#39;cause some folks either want to feel special or can&#39;t read worth 2 shits.

Keep in mind this started when cpt_azad started us all off with about 7 Doom III threads. That&#39;s what started the pinned topic in the first place.

Nice going.

Recently there were two Doom III spec threads on the first page.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION.

The pinned thread is basically a "I just killed a monster" a monster thread or the "I just fell down this hole" thread.

Someone PM rookie for the subforum.

Case closed.
    Thank goodness we have you Busyman, without you we couldnt possibly have closed the case.

Thankyou, im sure on behalf of everyone here... [/b][/quote]
    Stop sarcastically sucking my balls&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #26
    Im just waiting for this to be suddenly locked with no explanation... .

7. Games   -   #27
    for info I posted this in the about this forum thread in a hope for some kinda response

looking for action of some sort

8. Games   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 August 2004 - 13:55
    Im just waiting for this to be suddenly locked with no explanation... .
    i&#39;m guessing when this thread hits 5+ pages

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #29
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Okay well I&#39;ll pop in on this one. Guess the intent of the Doom 3 thread was just that, to discuss it&#39;s coming out, etc. Now there is all types of post related to tips, tricks, hints, issues, problems etc. Altough I do not possess Admin power to facilitate a temp sub-forum for Hot game release discussions, maybe a compromise can be reached.

My thoughts:
    3 Pinned Topics -

1. General info (already exists)
    2. Tips, tricks, etc
    3. Problems, issues, etc

Can create these during hot game release time and remove into the forum once it dies down or another game gets released needing that type of attention. ??

Just grasping at concepts.......not sure will see anything from Admin point of view on a sub-forum.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@12 August 2004 - 14:22
    Okay well I&#39;ll pop in on this one.&nbsp; Guess the intent of the Doom 3 thread was just that, to discuss it&#39;s coming out, etc.&nbsp; Now there is all types of post related to tips, tricks, hints, issues, problems etc.&nbsp; Altough I do not possess Admin power to facilitate a temp sub-forum for Hot game release discussions, maybe a compromise can be reached.

My thoughts:
    3 Pinned Topics -

1. General info (already exists)
    2. Tips, tricks, etc
    3. Problems, issues, etc

Can create these during hot game release time and remove into the forum once it dies down or another game gets released needing that type of attention. ??

Just grasping at concepts.......not sure will see anything from Admin point of view on a sub-forum.&nbsp;
    thanks for the input cp , that sounds good to me too, dunno how others feel.

To be honest just something more than a single thread would be a big help, I love the game but I don&#39;t go near the single thread as it&#39;s a mess, which is a shame as there are loads of good posts in there, just a bit unorganised. I think though the fact that it has more posts and more views than a lot of other threads put together should prove a point.

ps so who gets the fun job of sorting out the current posts into the new threads

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast