Thread: Only New

ladygolfer_nz
    Hi there, I am only new to this programme, but whatever I download I am only too happy to share or if someone asks if I have a certain game, programme or anything I will do my best to get it. BUT what if someone stops a download you are doing, you can't rermember what you are downloading off them and they turn nasty, give you a site to go to and it is not available etc... I am most upset that someone can turn nasty like that, I am as I say, only new to Kazza so what have I done that is so wrong? My shared folder is just that, shared, I don't care who takes what out of there without me knowing. I do and will share, but not to jerks that treat me like s....t. Where do I stand with this??

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well first of all you are "standing"in the wrong forum...

As regards to the subject matter; you can do absolutely nothing about it. There will always be people who will cut you off, sometimes with only a few bytes to go.

I do though sympathise with you.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by ladygolfer_nz@9 August 2004 - 06:27
    Hi there, I am only new to this programme, but whatever I download I am only too happy to share or if someone asks if I have a certain game, programme or anything I will do my best to get it. BUT what if someone stops a download you are doing, you can't rermember what you are downloading off them and they turn nasty, give you a site to go to and it is not available etc... I am most upset that someone can turn nasty like that, I am as I say, only new to Kazza so what have I done that is so wrong? My shared folder is just that, shared, I don't care who takes what out of there without me knowing. I do and will share, but not to jerks that treat me like s....t. Where do I stand with this??
    There will always be jerks around,no matter where you go

If i understand correctly people stop your download because you don't have anything in your shared folder that they are interested in?

-Those people are the worst
    I hate it when they do that.
    My thought on this is: "Download what you want,Share what you got and STFU!"

But sad enough,not everyone seems to think that way

One other thing...you don't have to remember what you were dl'ing on kazaa.
    If they cut you off,kazaa will automaticly search for new available sources.
    But no guarantee that those won't be jerks as well :

Did you pay for your kazaa?

hmm...asspie