Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Playstation Package

Originally posted by Jowy@23 March 2003 - 19:33
    I just wanted to inform everybody that I have a couple of playstation games (full games) with a emulator zipped into a package.
    So... post them. Thats great you have them, but who really cares. Its like saying I have the hottest gf without putting up some pictures. Thats now how it works. Post what you have and don't brag. If you are trying to trade, then you missed the point of p2p.

2. Games   -   #12
    I just wanted to inform everybody that I have a couple of playstation games (full games) with a emulator zipped into a package. The games are Suikoden, and Castlevania, and the emulator, well you'll see. Also if anyone has any requests on games they would like to have on their computer, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do about getting it for you. (I'll probably end up renting it, and making one.)
    okey, how about sharing them with us? This forum is about sharing software/games/movies ...

if you want to give it to us, pm me your priavate ftp and you upload it to me.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by sleepnmojo@23 March 2003 - 21:26

So... post them.  Thats great you have them, but who really cares.  Its like saying I have the hottest gf without putting up some pictures.  Thats now how it works.  Post what you have and don't brag.  If you are trying to trade, then you missed the point of p2p.
    Already sharing them, no one seems to think before they speak...seems to be common with everyone..?

Edit: I've been way too easy on the people posting here, so heres how it is. First off, if I post something obviously I have it. Second, I posted here to let everyone know that I have it. Third, I posted it in the game section shortly after I posted this. Fourth, You don't have a clue what your talking about. Topic End.

4. Games   -   #14
    Meikle
    .................and relax................

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    How about, This is none of your concern, so mind your own business? I really was not aggravated easily, until many people began to post, not understanding what this post was about. Also it is a little outdated, so why are people still posting? Go to the "Verified" section, and look for my post there, and download the games, and distribute them. I'm on 16/7 (The other 8 I have to sleep, and I'm a light sleeper, so I cannot be kept awake by the noise of my fan spinning endless throughout the night.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12