Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sentencing For Nichols

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@10 August 2004 - 08:56
    1) "celebrated treason-ologist" = sarcasm.  there's no such thing as treasonology, so i'm implying Ann Coulter's expertise in a non-existent field of study.  it's like being a professor of traitorography, pimponomics, or misunderestimationoholism.

2) The Turner Diaries.  if you don't know what that is, how it relates to McVeigh & Nichols and to gov't overthrow, go look it up.

3) get some manners.  and STFU.  but mostly get some manners.
    Whoo thank you for your nonsense reply. Treasonology I just looked up the word in the dictionary.

Yes I know about the Turner Diaries but eh I still wouldnt consider the Oklahoma City bombing treason.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by vidcc+10 August 2004 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc &#064; 10 August 2004 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@10 August 2004 - 09:05
    &nbsp; Something I found out is that in the US you cant get a death penalty if you are having trial by jury&nbsp;
    Are you sure about that ? [/b][/quote]
    I will try and find out where I read it

Sorry, my mistake
    Don&#39;t these crimes carry the death penalty in the US?

They can, but neither jury was able to reach a unanimous decision that he should be executed - so under Oklahoma law, judges could not sentence him to death.
    source

I knew it was something along those lines, I had to google Nicholls last night to see what the thread was about and it was late, honest

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by Arm@10 August 2004 - 07:17
    Whoo thank you for your nonsense reply. Treasonology I just looked up the word in the dictionary.

Yes I know about the Turner Diaries but eh I still wouldnt consider the Oklahoma City bombing treason.
    my reply wasn&#39;t nonsense, your reply was nonsense.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+10 August 2004 - 17:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 10 August 2004 - 17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@10 August 2004 - 07:17

my reply wasn&#39;t nonsense, your reply was nonsense. [/b][/quote]
    My reply wasn&#39;t nonsense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12