Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Full Series Download

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude+11 August 2004 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude &#064; 11 August 2004 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@10 August 2004 - 23:01
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@10 August 2004 - 17:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @10 August 2004 - 02:11
    digimon i hated that show and wtf is up wit all this yu-gi-oh crap or should i say yu-shit-head-goh

stfu&#33; it fags like u who ruin shit.

@ SingaBoiy-
    thanks but only the last link worked for me.

lmao, look whos talking fag ur probably another one of em dumass 13 year olds who think they know everything, if ur not, then i truly feel sorry for a grown person to be watching crap like this (but it&#39;s ur life, go ahead and waste it)
    only dumbass 13 year old i see around here is u.

ever stop to think that i have a brother who watches it?
    ya stupid fucker... [/b][/quote]
    oh no, u corrected a spelling mistake all hail pc gamer dude. how old is ur brother anyway? digimon is for kids/preteens that&#39;s all i&#39;m saying, i just don&#39;t expect it when ppl that are more than 15 saying "i watch digimon" now that just disturbs me, like i said, leave it be it&#39;s ur opinion and say in this, i&#39;ve got my opinion and my say in this, simple as that.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I watched that show when I was 11. It got borring because the station was so cheap it couldn&#39;t buy any new seasons

Oh and my friend says you say Yugioh when your taking a dump and pushing it out really hard
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Keikan@12 August 2004 - 05:02
    I watched that show when I was 11. It got borring because the station was so cheap it couldn&#39;t buy any new seasons

Oh and my friend says you say Yugioh when your taking a dump and pushing it out really hard
    :x

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12