Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime Section

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Why the hell would you fight to remove something that doesn't take up any more room than a thread, and prevents new "which anime should I get" threads in movie world?

I never got why people cared to protest against it in the first place, it's not as if it's hurting anyone.

And seeing as there are two pinned verified threads in there it saves room elsewhere anyway.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by SnnY@10 August 2004 - 18:30
    Why the hell would you fight to remove something that doesn't take up any more room than a thread, and prevents new "which anime should I get" threads in movie world?

I never got why people cared to protest against it in the first place, it's not as if it's hurting anyone.

And seeing as there are two pinned verified threads in there it saves room elsewhere anyway.
    Its just not used enough, it was made under the condiction is wasa temp forum so if it failed it would be removed. Why does Anime get a section when Doom 3 topics in gameworld get far more posts and it has no sub section.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+10 August 2004 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 10 August 2004 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@10 August 2004 - 18:30
    Why the hell would you fight to remove something that doesn&#39;t take up any more room than a thread, and prevents new "which anime should I get" threads in movie world?

I never got why people cared to protest against it in the first place, it&#39;s not as if it&#39;s hurting anyone.

Its just not used enough, it was made under the condiction is wasa temp forum so if it failed it would be removed. Why does Anime get a section when Doom 3 topics in gameworld get far more posts and it has no sub section. [/b][/quote]
    It seems to me to be getting one.

Think you jumped the gun a little here.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I say keep it.

It&#39;ll be like a silent reminder that I was correct that we shouldn&#39;t have an Animeworld. And every time I see it I can feel all smug inside and say, "I told you so..."

Sometimes it&#39;s hard being so damn brilliant.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 August 2004 - 19:15
    I say keep it.

It&#39;ll be like a silent reminder that I was correct that we shouldn&#39;t have an Animeworld.&nbsp; And every time I see it I can feel all smug inside and say, "I told you so..."

So theres no need for it apart from making Cheese feel all warm and fuzzy and happy with himself

@Snny - i doubt Doom III will get a sub forum becuase it seems the mods have decided and are refusing to reply to the PM someone sent and post in the topic requesting it. Its the good old fgame of we do it my way or we don&#39;t do it at all.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+10 August 2004 - 15:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy &#064; 10 August 2004 - 15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@10 August 2004 - 19:15
    I say keep it.

It&#39;ll be like a silent reminder that I was correct that we shouldn&#39;t have an Animeworld. And every time I see it I can feel all smug inside and say, "I told you so..."

So theres no need for it apart from making Cheese feel all warm and fuzzy and happy with himself

@Snny - i doubt Doom III will get a sub forum becuase it seems the mods have decided and are refusing to reply to the PM someone sent and post in the topic requesting it. Its the good old fgame of we do it my way or we don&#39;t do it at all. [/b][/quote]
    I say leave AnimeWorld be. I think alot of people don&#39;t even know it&#39;s there.
    It takes up little space. If you get rid of Anime then get rid of Bookworld.
    In Bookworld I&#39;ve seen longer droughts.

6 days of no posts.

Aww get a life.

The main argument against the subsection was that it would dilute Movieworld.
    It hasn&#39;t.

I say there should be Doom III, Halo 2 (soon), and HL2 (soon), subsections.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@10 August 2004 - 20:40
    I say leave AnimeWorld be. I think alot of people don&#39;t even know it&#39;s there.
    It takes up little space. If you get rid of Anime then get rid of Bookworld.
    In Bookworld I&#39;ve seen longer droughts.

6 days of no posts.

Aww get a life.

The main argument against the subsection was that it would dilute Movieworld.
    It hasn&#39;t.

I say there should be Doom III, Halo 2 (soon), and HL2 (soon), subsections.
    I second that.

I would like to see an anime section if there are enough anime lovers.

Furthermore, if the section is granted, I would like the section removed if it&#39;s not active.

Polls are one thing, seeing it in action is another.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1014046

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    6 days of no posts doesn&#39;t warrant removal Cheesewhiz.
    Call me a flip-flopper.

At this point removing the section would do no good.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I agree with Bustyboy that we should keep it open.

If nothing else it means worlds like Linuxworld, Bookworld and Talk Club will feel safe from persecution.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Protect the weak

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast