Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Documents Kerry Flip Flops

spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    enjoy...or...despise; I guess.

Video
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Excellent video!!!!

I never said I liked Kerry.

I said I like him better than Bush.

The war is not the only issue.

If Kerry was President instead of Bush 4 years ago, I'd still say he was wrong.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    But if that was so, would you now vote for Bush instead of re-electing Kerry?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    excellent point alex, looks like u contradicted urself busyman nice find by the way

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@11 August 2004 - 04:14
    excellent point alex, looks like u contradicted urself busyman nice find by the way
    Uh no cpt azad. Point out the contradiction.

The difference is if John Kerry sent us to war under false pretenses I'd call him on it.

@Alex- No I'd have voted for Kerry still. Bush has fucked up more than just Iraq.
    TBH I would vote neither.

Hindsight is 20twintwin.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    JUST ASK THEM LIKE LITTLE JOHN SAID TOO.

John Edwards :helpsmile:

"If you have any questions about what John Kerry's made of, just spend three minutes with the men who served with him," he said.

Evidently, Edwards did not know at the time that almost every officer who commanded Kerry or served alongside him opposes his candidacy. Worse, they have formed a group, Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, that claims more than 250 members
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opin...5p-189814c.html

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@10 August 2004 - 18:04
    enjoy...or...despise; I guess.

Video
    I'll take, uh....enjoy, Manny.

Well, this takes care of the terrorism/war thingie; just press play-no more issue for Kerry.

I'd say that's pretty effective stuff.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by >SHOCK<^>WAVE>@11 August 2004 - 18:32
    JUST ASK THEM LIKE LITTLE JOHN SAID TOO.

John Edwards :helpsmile:

"If you have any questions about what John Kerry&#39;s made of, just spend three minutes with the men who served with him," he said.

Evidently, Edwards did not know at the time that almost every officer who commanded Kerry or served alongside him opposes his candidacy. Worse, they have formed a group, Swiftboat Veterans for Truth, that claims more than 250 members
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opin...5p-189814c.html
    Interesting link

The question would appear to revolve around a statement Kerry made about being in Cambodia on Christmas day 68 whereas as others say he was actually having a drink in Paris

No wait.... sorry, that last bit should have read 50 miles from the Cambodian border on that particular day. Is it just me or is this is just getting silly?

In other words, on a fast patrol boat he may have been 2 hours away from the border. Given that whole area was a desperate hell hole I am at a loss as to what the difference was (other than the US should not have been in Cambodia at all).
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Something particularly funny is that, during a statement for the Senatorial record (I believe in 1986) Kerry said that while he was "...in Cambodia, where Nixon had sent us..." or some such bilge, he failed to note that he came home before Nixon was even inaugurated.

I fully realize though, that things like this don&#39;t count when one is of the ANYBODYBUTBUSH mind.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Whilst on the whole I think I would prefer Kerry to Bush, I do not subscribe to AnybodybutBush. There are undoubtedly far more right wing, downright insane individuals out there who would jump at the chance of taking his place.

It can always get worse, it only might get better.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast