Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Build Of Ad-aware Se, Build 1.02

Uninstall the old build and install into the new.
    Enjoy.

Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.02

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    That was build 1.01 this is there new build 1.02.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Whats the difference...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    1, the link you posted then is the link you posted now.
    2, why do you post that download mirror? Wouldn't it be better to post a link to their own damn site.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Whats the difference
    The difference is that Ad-Aware SE was updated to 1.02 to correct an issue with the WebUpdate function that caused freezing on some systems. Although WebUpdate was thoroughly tested while in Beta, that was the only feature that could not truly be tested "live".

The new installer will, of course, uninstall 1.01 so you can just download using the notification links or the mirror site of choice. In addition, there was a proxy issue that has also been corrected in 1.02.

why do you post that download mirror? Wouldn't it be better to post a link to their own
    Ad-aware does not download from their site..you can only download from mirror sites
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Mullyman@11 August 2004 - 15:55
    why do you post that download mirror? Wouldn't it be better to post a link to their own
    Ad-aware does not download from their site..you can only download from mirror sites
    Yeah, but they have a list of mirrors, which seems better than just the one link. Especially so since that isn't the best mirror for all of us. Oh and if he'd linked directly those who didn't know about it could have just read about it on the site.

But I guess being reliable and informative that way is unecessary.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Hey folks, I was using AAW6 w/VX2 Cleaner plugin. Can't get the fn plugin to work w/AAWse. Anyone? Thx.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, but they have a list of mirrors, which seems better than just the one link. Especially so since that isn't the best mirror for all of us. Oh and if he'd linked directly those who didn't know about it could have just read about it on the site
    Holy fuck...you want someone to install it for you to?...the guy was nice enough to tell you there was a new ad-aware version out and supplied you with a download link...you want more info just go to the home page yourself...
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    VX2 Cleaner for SE

Yeah, but they have a list of mirrors, which seems better than just the one link. Especially so since that isn't the best mirror for all of us. Oh and if he'd linked directly those who didn't know about it could have just read about it on the site.

But I guess being reliable and informative that way is unecessary.
    Sorry SnnY, that site the latest build as soon as I found the new build accounced.
    I searched on google, they were still on build 1.01. So the only site that I found mirrored was www.mayjorgeek.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast