Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready For Cod:uo(official Thread)

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Is it only for the PC?Looks like a cool game.Maybe I will dowload it when is come's out.

3. Games   -   #3
    There is another version for Consual Games, its called Call of Duty: Finest Hour

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@10 August 2004 - 23:50
    There is another version for Consual Games, its called Call of Duty: Finest Hour
    can't wait united offensive looks freaking awesome.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    Am big time war game lover, soon "MOH: rising Sun" is coming out then "Brother In Amrs" GoD damn this year will Rock

Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@11 August 2004 - 09:01
    Am big time war game lover, soon "MOH: rising Sun" is coming out then "Brother In Amrs" GoD damn this year will Rock
    rising sun is already out, just the shock of its immense suckage made you forget

7. Games   -   #7
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Maybe he was thinking of Pacific Assault.

Anyway, CoD was one of the best WWII FPS i ever played, so i'll definately be getting this.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by TheDave+11 August 2004 - 17:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 11 August 2004 - 17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@11 August 2004 - 09:01
    Am big time war game lover, soon "MOH: rising Sun" is coming out then "Brother In Amrs" GoD damn this year will Rock&nbsp;
    rising sun is already out, just the shock of its immense suckage made you forget [/b][/quote]
    Opps not Rising sun, i ment Pacific Assault

Benjamen button

9. Games   -   #9
    I think Brothers in Arms should be cool, its kinda like Full Spectrum Warior with the fire team system. FSW got repetitive tho
    -TiMz

10. Games   -   #10
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Call of Duty is one of the best war games that i&#39;ve played. The expansion looks sweet. Does anyone know an official date for this game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast