Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grumpy Lilmissy

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Today, I was a lil disgruntled on the way to work. Im blaming this on the unfeasable return of Internet News riling me up before I even had my tea and toast. It was probably more to do with the self induced beer binge last night, but I wanna blame someone else. Anyhoo, rambling onwards....

When I got to work I received a message from one of my pals. I introduced him to me bestest mate last night, and they got on quite well. So well in fact, that when I threw everyone out, they went home together. Apparently he was there till 3am.
    Im not entirely sure why this angered me so, but I had a mini tantrum to myself, and began to calm down a bit.....when I had a call from her. She didn't mention him being up there, so I kept quiet pretending I know nothing. Then I don't know if it was guilt on her part, but she offered to buy me a pair of trousers. Im now trying to work out whether to be mad at her, or laugh at the situation.

Among getting splashed by passing cars in the rain, carrying wet zimmerframes and wheelchairs around, I was soaking by the middle of the afternoon. Which didn't help my mood at all. Then to top it all off, my driver disapeered, leaving lil me to close all 3 of the metal shutters. Grrrrr!!!!

So now Im at home. Feeling a bit calmer, but if one more kid kicks a ball close to my car again, Im gonna go outside and swing them round by the ears.

GRRRRRR......
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Steal your gear back from the fairies and get rolling

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    No joints today?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yeah, I've had a few spliffs, but sometimes I can't contain my rage.

Some poor mother is gonna find their kid tied to a lampost, or strapped onto my bonnet while I go play bumper cars.

5. Lounge   -   #5

Go out and shout at them and wave a broom

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    leave the kids alone they are just playing... its not like they are going to kill your car

remember u used to be one too

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Then I will get called the crazy witch.
    Besides shouting n brooms don't scare the kids now.
    They are not scared of anything.

....maybe I should get my Gran round.

At Jaig, yeah I was a kid at one time, but I respected people.
    Maybe they will be more understanding when a bill goes to their parents.
    Besides, theres a bloody big field across the road.

The sooner the lilshits are back in school, the better.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by lilmiss@11 August 2004 - 16:53
    Then I will get called the crazy witch.
    Damn, you were wise to my evil plan

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by lilmiss@11 August 2004 - 16:41
    When I got to work I received a message from one of my pals. I introduced him to me bestest mate last night, and they got on quite well. So well in fact, that when I threw everyone out, they went home together. Apparently he was there till 3am.
    Im not entirely sure why this angered me so, but I had a mini tantrum to myself, and began to calm down a bit.....when I had a call from her. She didn't mention him being up there, so I kept quiet pretending I know nothing. Then I don't know if it was guilt on her part, but she offered to buy me a pair of trousers. Im now trying to work out whether to be mad at her, or laugh at the situation. 

GRRRRRR......  

I'll never understand women. Why did that piss you off and why on earth would your best mate be feeling guilty?

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by manker+11 August 2004 - 18:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 11 August 2004 - 18:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss@11 August 2004 - 16:41
    Im not entirely sure why this angered me so, but I had a mini tantrum to myself, and began to calm down a bit.....when I had a call from her. She didn&#39;t mention him being up there, so I kept quiet pretending I know nothing. Then I don&#39;t know if it was guilt on her part, but she offered to buy me a pair of trousers. Im now trying to work out whether to be mad at her, or laugh at the situation.

GRRRRRR......

I&#39;ll never understand women. Why did that piss you off and why on earth would your best mate be feeling guilty?

[/b][/quote]
    I just nod and act like I understand these things myself.

Not worth asking, bit scary.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast