Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Deepest Sympathies For Ang And Family.

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Sorry to hear this Ang. I wish you and your family love and strength in this so difficult period.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    For Ang I just want to say thank you to all the kind people who have posted here.

Thank you especially CornerPocket. I got this in an email from Ang.

... thank you for passing on that poem from KL, it was absolutely beautiful and it is being read out tomorrow morning at the beginning of the service.
    It makes this thread all worthwhile doesn't it?

Ang has also posted this at the Club which I'm sure she applies to all who have shown her comfort and support.

I just want to say thank you to you all for your love and thoughts, it means a great deal to me and please know that the love is returned.

The girls and I are struggling through with lots of support from friends and family, and I include you all in that group.

Steven's service will be on Tuesday and we are making sure we give him the send off he deserves, he was a mate to many and it will be a big day that he will be angry at missing I'm sure.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

xxxx

3. Lounge   -   #43
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    My deepest condolences....words fail me now, but know we are thinking of you.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@16 August 2004 - 01:22
    For Ang I just want to say thank you to all the kind people who have posted here.

Thank you especially CornerPocket. I got this in an email from Ang.

... thank you for passing on that poem from KL, it was absolutely beautiful and it is being read out tomorrow morning at the beginning of the service.
    It makes this thread all worthwhile doesn't it?

Ang has also posted this at the Club which I'm sure she applies to all who have shown her comfort and support.

I just want to say thank you to you all for your love and thoughts, it means a great deal to me and please know that the love is returned.

The girls and I are struggling through with lots of support from friends and family, and I include you all in that group.

Steven's service will be on Tuesday and we are making sure we give him the send off he deserves, he was a mate to many and it will be a big day that he will be angry at missing I'm sure.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

xxxx

its good to see Ang talking
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345