Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail Msn

dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    I need help , I forgot my password and don't remember my secret answer neither. I just sing in auto-sing because the pass is stored. I can't check my emails but if i choose change pass They ask me for my old pass which i forgot...

HELP... :helpsmile:

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    there ia some way to see my stored password in msn messenger?

some file ? some progam ?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Hmm, ive has the same problem and it was a bitch. i email'd msn and told them i couldnt get into my account.they ask you a whole bunch of shit about your account to make shure your not a lying bastard.Then.. if your telling the truth they will reset your password and your good to go.There are password revealing programs but i dont know of any.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    sign into your msn automatically. then click the link that takes you to your inbox. then from there you can change your password.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Originally posted by lee551@12 August 2004 - 18:22
    sign into your msn automatically. then click the link that takes you to your inbox. then from there you can change your password.
    They ask me the old password

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by mofos@12 August 2004 - 03:57
    Hmm, ive has the same problem and it was a bitch. i email'd msn and told them i couldnt get into my account.they ask you a whole bunch of shit about your account to make shure your not a lying bastard.Then.. if your telling the truth they will reset your password and your good to go.There are password revealing programs but i dont know of any.
    Do you Know which is the address for hotmail support ?

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by dudevenezuela+12 August 2004 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dudevenezuela &#064; 12 August 2004 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mofos@12 August 2004 - 03:57
    Hmm, ive has the same problem and it was a bitch. i email&#39;d msn and told them i couldnt get into my account.they ask you a whole bunch of shit about your account to make shure your not a lying bastard.Then.. if your telling the truth they will reset your password and your good to go.There are password revealing programs but i dont know of any.
    Do you Know which is the address for hotmail support ? [/b][/quote]
    <s>http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/d...nfo.asp?pg=faq</s>

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/support

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+12 August 2004 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 12 August 2004 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dudevenezuela@12 August 2004 - 21:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-mofos
    @12 August 2004 - 03:57
    Hmm, ive has the same problem and it was a bitch. i email&#39;d msn and told them i couldnt get into my account.they ask you a whole bunch of shit about your account to make shure your not a lying bastard.Then.. if your telling the truth they will reset your password and your good to go.There are password revealing programs but i dont know of any.

Do you Know which is the address for hotmail support ?
    <s>http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/d...nfo.asp?pg=faq</s>

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/support [/b][/quote]
    Thank you Very Much&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now let&#39;s wait for hotmail response

Thanks again

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Instead of waiting, you can download this and open it and it tells you your password becuase your password is stored in you registry. Here it is. It worked for me

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Originally posted by danyj@14 August 2004 - 01:36
    Instead of waiting, you can download this and open it and it tells you your password becuase your password is stored in you registry. Here it is. It worked for me
    Oh My God&#33; You are my heroe&#33;

It worked&#33;

THANKS &#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast