Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Just Seen President Bush Tonight...

Dont wish to interfere with another country's internal politics here but as an european i truely hope bush doesnt win, we in europe see the us as our great friend but since bush came to power he did nothing but go back on previous agreements with us (kyoto,..) ignore us (like going into iraq without us) and play europeans against europeans.... in my country we have a saying that goes with that kind of friends, who needs enemies?
    Seriously and what about his "morals" (sorry the correct word escapes me right now) he stands for a christianity thats almost as fundamentalistic as the wahabites muslims.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."
    Litany of fear (Frank Herbert's Dune)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Enjoy the Hype, there are still 3 more months to go...............

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@15 August 2004 - 20:51
    Enjoy the Hype, there are still 3 more months to go...............
    Thanks for the reminder, Zed....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@13 August 2004 - 03:18
    adramofwhiskey; may I ask where your from?

see? no venom filled retort, (at least not yet ) I'm a perfect gentlemen.
    The fact that he spells whisky with an 'E', Manny, may be a clue. This is common usage in Ireland and the USA.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by bigboab@19 August 2004 - 13:25
    The fact that he spells whisky with an 'E', Manny, may be a clue. This is common usage in Ireland and the USA.
    To further distinguish between Ireland and the U.S. would smack of profiling, I think.

I think he/she said he/she wasn't American, so guess what?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Originally posted by bigboab@19 August 2004 - 18:25
    Wow, you learn something new every day.

Its amazing that though you live about 3,000 miles away you have a better perspective on our president then mine. Its also pretty amazing that you can speak on the behalf of the "people around the world"
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny+19 August 2004 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spinningfreemanny @ 19 August 2004 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@19 August 2004 - 18:25
    The fact that he spells whisky with an &#39;E&#39;, Manny, may be a clue. This is common usage in Ireland and the USA.

Its amazing that though you live about 3,000 miles away you have a better perspective on our president then mine. Its also pretty amazing that you can speak on the behalf of the "people around the world" [/b][/quote]
    Manny&#33; you appear to be getting me mixed up with &#39;Adramofwhiskey&#39;. J2 associates &#39;Adram&#39; with punditry. I have no association with this form of weighing things, I can assure you.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by bigboab+19 August 2004 - 17:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 19 August 2004 - 17:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@19 August 2004 - 21:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @19 August 2004 - 18:25
    The fact that he spells whisky with an &#39;E&#39;, Manny, may be a clue. This is common usage in Ireland and the USA.

Its amazing that though you live about 3,000 miles away you have a better perspective on our president then mine. Its also pretty amazing that you can speak on the behalf of the "people around the world"
    Manny&#33; you appear to be getting me mixed up with &#39;Adramofwhiskey&#39;. J2 associates &#39;Adram&#39; with punditry. I have no association with this form of weighing things, I can assure you. [/b][/quote]
    Manny-

Regardless, you should regard Boab as one of the better-informed and sane people here.

We rejoice at his return.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4+19 August 2004 - 18:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 19 August 2004 - 18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@19 August 2004 - 17:06
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@19 August 2004 - 21:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @19 August 2004 - 18:25

Manny&#33; you appear to be getting me mixed up with &#39;Adramofwhiskey&#39;. J2 associates &#39;Adram&#39; with punditry. I have no association with this form of weighing things, I can assure you.
    Manny-

Regardless, you should regard Boab as one of the better-informed and sane people here.

We rejoice at his return. [/b][/quote]
    ....especially since uncle and anti-spam are still around....
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny+19 August 2004 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spinningfreemanny &#064; 19 August 2004 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@19 August 2004 - 18:25

Its amazing that though you live about 3,000 miles away you have a better perspective on our president then mine. Its also pretty amazing that you can speak on the behalf of the "people around the world" [/b][/quote]
    Sometimes you cant see the Wood for the Trees... its easier looking in from the outside

Adramofwhiskey is from Australia by the way, for the sake of clarification

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast