Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Just Seen President Bush Tonight...

spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    well, I scored a couple of tickets, so me and my friend went to hear President Bush speak; actually pretty concise despite what the media says. Though I'm not a fan of the rah rah thing, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was a wecome experience to see a president in the first time in my life. Honestly, if he can get his message out, he will win this election due to the inferior crap the DNC has managed to put out this year (save Mr. Lieberman).
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@12 August 2004 - 03:05
    well, I scored a couple of tickets, so me and my friend went to hear President Bush speak; actually pretty concise despite what the media says. Though I'm not a fan of the rah rah thing, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was a wecome experience to see a president in the first time in my life. Honestly, if he can get his message out, he will win this election due to the inferior crap the DNC has managed to put out this year (save Mr. Lieberman).
    Did you masturbate too...?

If Americans do vote for GWB it will confirm for what quite alot of people around the world think about Americans, that the majority are arrogant, clueless and ignorant.

Thats reality..

Not that is my view yet, but if you vote for him you must have rocks in your head.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I thought Clinton was a better speaker and didn't get all like that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by adramofwhiskey@12 August 2004 - 05:31

If Americans do vote for GWB it will confirm for what quite alot of people around the world think about Americans, that the majority are arrogant, clueless and ignorant.

Thats reality..

Not that is my view yet, but if you vote for him you must have rocks in your head.
    Quite gratuitous in your commentary, adram.

Perhaps you could find a venue in which to exhibit your excellent punditry on some second-rate cable news outlet.

Might I suggest CNN?

That said, is it your position that, if we are thought by the denizens of the "world" to be arrogant or ignorant, we should find ourselves all aflutter in embarrassment?

If they find us clueless, that we seek their council in order that we might be enlightened?

Please forgive my sarcasm; you inspired me for just an instant.

Ah......there.

It's gone, now.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by j2k4+13 August 2004 - 01:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 13 August 2004 - 01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adramofwhiskey@12 August 2004 - 05:31

Thats reality..

Quite gratuitous in your commentary, adram.

Perhaps you could find a venue in which to exhibit your excellent punditry on some second-rate cable news outlet.

Might I suggest CNN?

That said, is it your position that, if we are thought by the denizens of the "world" to be arrogant or ignorant, we should find ourselves all aflutter in embarrassment?

If they find us clueless, that we seek their council in order that we might be enlightened?

Please forgive my sarcasm; you inspired me for just an instant.

Ah......there.

It&#39;s gone, now. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve always wonder how someone could support Bush

But then i remembered Bush is responsible, for your marvellous heath care system, your great welfare system that leaves nobody out, your mantra of free speech, your great democracy where everybody is born equal and for riding the world of WMD

Why would you not vote for him.....

It&#39;s not like he has any hidden agenda

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    I note by your use of the word "your" that you are not a U.S. citizen, and therefore at least 50% of us don&#39;t agree with you, though I&#39;m sure this is of no significance to you whatsoever.

Please continue, though, your choir is around here somewhere; I know, for I have seen them.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4@12 August 2004 - 22:28
    I note by your use of the word "your" that you are not a U.S. citizen, and therefore at least 50% of us don&#39;t agree with you, though I&#39;m sure this is of no significance to you whatsoever.

Please continue, though, your choir is around here somewhere; I know, for I have seen them.
    Hear, Here
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Busyman+12 August 2004 - 21:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 12 August 2004 - 21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@12 August 2004 - 22:28

Hear, Here[/b][/quote]
    Now, that&#39;s not bad, though a bit esoteric.

Whatever; I got it, and that&#39;s what counts.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    muchspl2
    he must be champaign hard, he was just in niceville fl and in pensacola the day before

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    adramofwhiskey; may I ask where your from?

see? no venom filled retort, (at least not yet ) I&#39;m a perfect gentlemen.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast