Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Over Kerry

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Busyman+12 August 2004 - 09:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 August 2004 - 09:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spinningfreemanny@12 August 2004 - 04:06
    EDIT: Also look up some posts from j2k4, bigbank hank, and longboneslinger as well as other local conservatives on this board, They&#39;re pretty bright.
    Hmmm and they make up (besides like 1 or 2 more) all the conservatives on this board.

It seems they are all bright because they are all conservatives.
    (You really fucked up by putting Hank in there)

More conservative trash it seems, which again makes you look stupid in the face of voting your party rather than a good candidate.

Thanks Hank [/b][/quote]
    Busy,

It tells me a lot about your character when you go to internet forums and disregard someone’s intelligence because they have a difference of opinion from you.

I have differences of opinion with a lot of people in WN&E’s. Unlike you they are always respectful and never lower themselves to personal insults. I have had many debates with RF, Vid, Clocker and so but never once have them and I resorted to calling each other stupid because we disagree. The issue of the other day is a prime example.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+12 August 2004 - 12:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank &#064; 12 August 2004 - 12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@12 August 2004 - 09:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-spinningfreemanny
    @12 August 2004 - 04:06
    EDIT: Also look up some posts from j2k4, bigbank hank, and longboneslinger as well as other local conservatives on this board, They&#39;re pretty bright.

Hmmm and they make up (besides like 1 or 2 more) all the conservatives on this board.

It seems they are all bright because they are all conservatives.
    (You really fucked up by putting Hank in there)

More conservative trash it seems, which again makes you look stupid in the face of voting your party rather than a good candidate.

Thanks Hank
    Busy,

It tells me a lot about your character when you go to internet forums and disregard someone’s intelligence because they have a difference of opinion from you.

I have differences of opinion with a lot of people in WN&E’s. Unlike you they are always respectful and never lower themselves to personal insults. I have had many debates with RF, Vid, Clocker and so but never once have them and I resorted to calling each other stupid because we disagree. The issue of the other day is a prime example. [/b][/quote]
    Oh you mean, Heinz "outsourcing" employees like Mcdonald&#39;s.

Sorry Hank, that was stupid.

What you spout are not debates for WN&E.
    It is Funny Stuff.

I am not clocker, vid, or Rat. I&#39;m Busyman, army of one.

If I smell bullshit I call it as such.....and that goes across party lines.

I am not saying one can&#39;t like Bush or anything. I&#39;m saying when one vote Republican all the time just because they are Republican, it makes them a fool.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by vidcc@12 August 2004 - 07:16

okay im all for bush but i really dont know why
    doesn&#39;t this worry anyone.......even the Bush supporters?

Go directly to each candidates own website...not a supporters website.

Ignore what anyone else says about the opposing candidate.

Read the issues. Read what each candidate plans to do about the issues and how they plan to do it. Make up your own mind without interference from others.

read the issues without a blindfold or pre-conceptions.

Anyone that votes for a candidate just because he runs for a certain party has to be considered uninformed at best, brainwashed at worst.

official bush site

official kerry site

It&#39;s a pity we can&#39;t see the manifestos without knowing who they belong to...that would be a real test.
    Yes.

@Rat Faced
    Magic didn&#39;t post the books, I did.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    My Bad...

I forgot you were getting into Political Discussions RIP

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I have to admit to not paying attention to the other candidate in this thread

naders site

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    There is about this thread an odor of scatological origin; I shant partake.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by j2k4@12 August 2004 - 18:59
    You smell some form of excrement? prey tell why

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by vidcc+12 August 2004 - 20:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 12 August 2004 - 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@12 August 2004 - 18:59
    You smell some form of excrement? prey tell why [/b][/quote]
    "Prey"?

Nah.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by j2k4+12 August 2004 - 19:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 12 August 2004 - 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vidcc@12 August 2004 - 20:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4
    @12 August 2004 - 18:59

"Prey"?

Nah. [/b][/quote]
    perhaps you don&#39;t like the phrase...ok please tell why.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by vidcc+13 August 2004 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc &#064; 13 August 2004 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@12 August 2004 - 19:43
    Originally posted by vidcc@12 August 2004 - 20:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4
    @12 August 2004 - 18:59

"Prey"?

Nah.
    perhaps you don&#39;t like the phrase...ok please tell why.[/b][/quote]
    Having continually to guess where exactly it is you are coming from, vid, it occurred to me that to use the spelling "prey" as opposed to the original (and proper "pray") might be either a statement of your secular beliefs, or even a remnant of your British, um...influences.

Unless it is important to you, I will leave it there.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast