Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bush Over Kerry

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    ok forget the side stepping (you should be a politician)

the question is why do you smell crap in the origins of this post?

perhaps it's because the poster said he didn't know why he supports bush and not kerry or nader as the person he doesn't know why he supports.

Perhaps it's just another "tow" the party line example...sorry i know you corrected myself and many others that it is in fact "toe" the line...but then i guess you have done it for so long that you would know more about the correct usage then the rest of us ( please take that in the humorous way it was intended and forgive any spelling mistakes i ever make )

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by vidcc@14 August 2004 - 14:37
    ok forget the side stepping (you should be a politician)

the question is why do you smell crap in the origins of this post?

perhaps it's because the poster said he didn't know why he supports bush and not kerry or nader as the person he doesn't know why he supports.

Perhaps it's just another "tow" the party line example...sorry i know you corrected myself and many others that it is in fact "toe" the line...but then i guess you have done it for so long that you would know more about the correct usage then the rest of us ( please take that in the humorous way it was intended and forgive any spelling mistakes i ever make )
    Didn't think that was what you were asking.

Yes; the original post had that quality redolent of the overcoat gallantly thrown upon a small sea of quicksand.

Sorry-paranoia occasionally reigns.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123