Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I Cant Go To Sleep.bore Me 2 Death

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lmfao

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    my teacher told the class this joke.

so this guy has this horse thats always wins the races, and this man is already rich from winning so much from the bets n stufff, so he sees this hobo, and tells him "here take my horse, and take it down to race and win money to help you out." the hobo says thank you, and does what he says and the horse does win, so the hobo is now rich, and this goes on for a while, the horse is passed to many people, making many people rich. and its last owner is a farmer who actually didnt want the horse for money but to simply give it some rest, the horse was very old, so it retired. so one day the horse is relaxing and a pig comes up to the horse and says "hey i heard your famous, you won a lot of races and well, your a legend"
    and the horse looks around, and looks back down on the pig and says "what the fuck, a talking pig!?"

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@12 August 2004 - 09:10
    lmfao

4. Lounge   -   #114
    dumb blondes

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@12 August 2004 - 09:10
    colt45joe Here?
    i was typing out the very pointless joke.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Originally posted by colt45joe+12 August 2004 - 09:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (colt45joe @ 12 August 2004 - 09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@12 August 2004 - 09:10
    colt45joe Here?
    i was typing out the very pointless joke. [/b][/quote]
    ok then ill read it :]

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Honeymoon
    Nice Work

A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground.

As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor. He said "How bad is it doc?... I&#39;m going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancé is still a virgin - in every way."

The doctor told him, "I&#39;ll have to put your willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week." He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together; ...an impressive work of art.

The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon.

That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful breasts.

She said, "You&#39;re the first; no one has EVER touched these."

He immediately drops his pants and replies,...

"Look at this, ... still in the CRATE&#33;"

8. Lounge   -   #118

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Originally posted by colt45joe@12 August 2004 - 09:10
    my teacher told the class this joke.

so this guy has this horse thats always wins the races, and this man is already rich from winning so much from the bets n stufff, so he sees this hobo, and tells him "here take my horse, and take it down to race and win money to help you out." the hobo says thank you, and does what he says and the horse does win, so the hobo is now rich, and this goes on for a while, the horse is passed to many people, making many people rich. and its last owner is a farmer who actually didnt want the horse for money but to simply give it some rest, the horse was very old, so it retired. so one day the horse is relaxing and a pig comes up to the horse and says "hey i heard your famous, you won a lot of races and well, your a legend"
    and the horse looks around, and looks back down on the pig and says "what the fuck, a talking pig&#33;?"

your teacher said Fuck

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@12 August 2004 - 09:14
    http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/mydog.htm
    i completely forgot about that one, so frickin hilarious

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast