Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Over Kerry

Poster
    okay im all for bush but i really dont know why. i grew a repulican and have always pulled for them, my parents are republicans and tats waht they have always voted. my ex-girlfriend wants me to give her an explanation on why i like bush better than anyone else, and why kerry isint good for this country.

can anyone help me out or suggest websites of why bush is a good president and why kerry wont be, or anything related to bush doin a good job in office? :helpsmile:

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    uh oh; watch out for the boards liberals, they'll gobble you up.

go to his website www.georgewbush.com, thats a good place to start.

go to www.GOP.com, another site.

but most importantly; read up on his platform; then read up on Kerry's points and make a decision.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    see?
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@11 August 2004 - 23:24
    see?
    Consider him gobbled.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    After thinking a minute, I concluded that you should really read up into your background. A great place to do it is

www.federalist.com

Then next talk to your parents; They should adequately tell you what Bush is for and against, as well as what they believe in. Next; take a good dose of Sean Hannity on your local AM dial and see me in the morning .

EDIT: Also look up some posts from j2k4, bigbank hank, and longboneslinger as well as other local conservatives on this board, They're pretty bright.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by volskid2002@12 August 2004 - 03:15
    okay im all for bush but i really dont know why. i grew a repulican and have always pulled for them, my parents are republicans and tats waht they have always voted. my ex-girlfriend wants me to give her an explanation on why i like bush better than anyone else, and why kerry isint good for this country.

can anyone help me out or suggest websites of why bush is a good president and why kerry wont be, or anything related to bush doin a good job in office? :helpsmile:
    Dont listen to either of them.

Avoid the books Magic posted and the sites spinningfreemanny suggests... Get onto Google and look around independant sites.

The most important thing is that YOU have to make YOUR mind up.

You should never, ever support a party "because my parents did" or "because i always have".

Parties change, and the personalities in those parties change... The methods and organisations that fund them change or want more for their money.

YOU have to decide what YOU want, then go with the Party that is closest to your policies... or better yet, join that Party and try and influence it to be even closer to what you want.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Hey now. I didn't post any books. Having never once read a book on Bush (either pro or con), I certainly wouldn't recommend any of them. Much of what's published for current politics would be classified under "junk food."

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@12 August 2004 - 04:06
    EDIT: Also look up some posts from j2k4, bigbank hank, and longboneslinger as well as other local conservatives on this board, They're pretty bright.
    Hmmm and they make up (besides like 1 or 2 more) all the conservatives on this board.

It seems they are all bright because they are all conservatives.
    (You really fucked up by putting Hank in there)

More conservative trash it seems, which again makes you look stupid in the face of voting your party rather than a good candidate.

Thanks Hank
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

okay im all for bush but i really dont know why
    doesn't this worry anyone.......even the Bush supporters?

Go directly to each candidates own website...not a supporters website.

Ignore what anyone else says about the opposing candidate.

Read the issues. Read what each candidate plans to do about the issues and how they plan to do it. Make up your own mind without interference from others.

read the issues without a blindfold or pre-conceptions.

Anyone that votes for a candidate just because he runs for a certain party has to be considered uninformed at best, brainwashed at worst.

official bush site

official kerry site

It's a pity we can't see the manifestos without knowing who they belong to...that would be a real test.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast