Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Where To Download

  1. #1
    Ok, I read the pinned thing on Where to Download the latest versions but both are bad links. My KLite Res. has been screwin up more and more lately, so the question is......where can I downloafd a current version?

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Last official version:
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3
    www.filemirrors.com

    nsane's version (recommended)
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.5.3
    www.nsane.tk

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Central California
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,200
    Originally posted by sampson@12 August 2004 - 19:44
    Ok, I read the pinned thing on Where to Download the latest versions but both are bad links.*  My KLite Res. has been screwin up more and more lately, so the question is......where can I downloafd a current version?
    You can download the latest version of KLR here.

    Edit: Damn, I forgot FSP was blocked.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    where to dl latest versons of kazaa

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Central California
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,200
    Originally posted by sirtoke@12 August 2004 - 20:24
    where to dl latest versons of kazaa
    He/she is looking for KLR, not KPP.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+13 August 2004 - 03:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 13 August 2004 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sirtoke@12 August 2004 - 20:24
    where to dl latest versons of kazaa
    He/she is looking for KLR, not KPP. [/b][/quote]
    opps lol... i guest i did not read his/her post that good sry lol

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by djchris@12 August 2004 - 20:48
    Last official version:
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3
    www.filemirrors.com

    nsane&#39;s version (recommended)
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.5.3
    www.nsane.tk
    Should I uninstall current version first?

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    OK, I uninstalled the previous version I had. Installed the above version, but I can&#39;t get it to connect. What gives??

    ps - No firewall running

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    ..come to think of it i had noticed the same thing when i did what you did, and the answer that fixed it i found in this forum was to make and merge a reg file to force kazaa for a fresh list of supernodes when it won&#39;t connect - and then it worked just fine. ...(you know how to make one right? ..open notepad and paste the below info in, and then save it as whatever name you want but then rename the extension from .txt to .reg ..and click to merge it..)


    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Kazaa&#092;ConnectionInfo]
    "KazaaNet"=hex:01,76,23,b3,d4,be,04,00,01,b8,3d,f5,40

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by zepher@13 August 2004 - 07:35
    ..come to think of it i had noticed the same thing when i did what you did, and the answer that fixed it i found in this forum was to make and merge a reg file to force kazaa for a fresh list of supernodes when it won&#39;t connect - and then it worked just fine. ...(you know how to make one right? ..open notepad and paste the below info in, and then save it as whatever name you want but then rename the extension from .txt to .reg ..and click to merge it..)


    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Kazaa&#092;ConnectionInfo]
    "KazaaNet"=hex:01,76,23,b3,d4,be,04,00,01,b8,3d,f5,40
    I don&#39;t know what you mean by "merge"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •