Thread: Ipoders

all ipoders browsing, is it true that all who have ipods use the included headphones? Does anyone use others?

2. Music   -   #2
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    In england people were getting mugged as people noticed the white ear phones and were stealing their ipods.

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@12 August 2004 - 20:12
    In england people were getting mugged as people noticed the white ear phones and were stealing their ipods.
    huh. very perceptive muggers, being able to spot iPod 'phones like that. i'd have never thought of it.

4. Music   -   #4
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@13 August 2004 - 04:12
    lol

5. Music   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    heard of that hapenning here in aus too

6. Music   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the ipod headphones are louder and clearer than most other phones cuz they have some lithium thingy inside.

7. Music   -   #7
    blank BT Rep: +1
    not only ipods have white headphones tho..
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

8. Music   -   #8
    yeah, u could be using a crap cd player with white headphones and still get ur ass mugged
    -TiMz

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Timz@13 August 2004 - 05:53
    yeah, u could be using a crap cd player with white headphones and still get ur ass mugged
    yeah, prolly sucks to be that mugger, going through all that trouble and not even getting an iPod.

10. Music   -   #10
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+13 August 2004 - 14:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 13 August 2004 - 14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timz@13 August 2004 - 05:53
    yeah, prolly sucks to be that mugger, going through all that trouble and not even getting an iPod. [/b][/quote]
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.