Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 August 2004 - 21:37
    Arm called me an asshole in pm's...should i report him??

prick thinks he can run his mouth just because i wished death upon him...death metal is gay!!!
    hey I'm arm remember???

you forgot never forgot the arm!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I hate to say it but if you dislike the place so much and it angers you when you come back, why do you bother coming back?

Thats not me having a go, this is an actual honest question

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    yes its fight night 2004...pfft coffee is for the weak...u weak ass...u gonna take that bitch???

yes stfu's rarely work...they only work on noobs

stupid fkn noobs...

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by danb@13 August 2004 - 21:38
    I hate to say it but if you dislike the place so much and it angers you when you come back, why do you bother coming back?

Did I say i hate this place/?

no i didn't

nut what i do hate is flame baiter's like allot of people in the thread as of now tryign to stir me up

5. Lounge   -   #55
    actually I'm sitting back here laughing my ass off at you all I bet celery is too

you guys come up with the most hilarious theories

6. Lounge   -   #56
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Golden Guitarist+13 August 2004 - 12:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Golden Guitarist @ 13 August 2004 - 12:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 August 2004 - 21:38
    I hate to say it but if you dislike the place so much and it angers you when you come back, why do you bother coming back?&nbsp;

Thats not me having a go, this is an actual honest question&nbsp;
    Did I say i hate this place/?

no i didn&#39;t

nut what i do hate is flame baiter&#39;s like allot of people in the thread as of now tryign to stir me up [/b][/quote]
    stfu arm
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by danb@13 August 2004 - 21:38

ur having a go at me arent u, u dirty fkr...

i hate this place and i hate everyone on it, my sole purpose on this forum is to stir shit and make people&#39;s lives hell...so stfu...

8. Lounge   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+13 August 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 13 August 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@13 August 2004 - 21:38
    I hate to say it but if you dislike the place so much and it angers you when you come back, why do you bother coming back?&nbsp;

Thats not me having a go, this is an actual honest question&nbsp;
    ur having a go at me arent u, u dirty fkr...

i hate this place and i hate everyone on it, my sole purpose on this forum is to stir shit and make people&#39;s lives hell...so stfu... [/b][/quote]
    stfu arm
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    The funniest thing of all, i am actually 3 other main people on this forum....u been wondering why i haven&#39;t been posting much lately???...my other accounts have been keeping me busy...

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Where all Arm&#33;&#33;

that explain all the flames&#33;

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast