Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AvP

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Whoever wins....you lose 10 bucks seeing this film.*

*Unless you download it then you just lost bandwidth.**

**Unless you enjoyed it then disregard the above.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    with all this bad ratings, i'll prob download it

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    well, just got back from the theatre. yeah, i go to the theatre's to watch cg movies... anyway, i voted right after i watched the movie too. i voted for the aliens. imo i thought that the predators got their asses handed to them. GO QUEEN ALIEN!!!! oh, and then the ending, c'mon. u know the aliens will win!!!!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Goin to see it today.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by mr. nails@17 August 2004 - 18:42
    well, just got back from the theatre. yeah, i go to the theatre's to watch cg movies... anyway, i voted right after i watched the movie too. i voted for the aliens. imo i thought that the predators got their asses handed to them. GO QUEEN ALIEN!!!! oh, and then the ending, c'mon. u know the aliens will win!!!!
    but d00d, its just one alien, and a shipload of predators, it just seems like they can all kill it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    ah, ha, but it's a new hybrid. the predators are all DOOMED!!!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by colt45joe+18 August 2004 - 06:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (colt45joe @ 18 August 2004 - 06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mr. nails@17 August 2004 - 18:42
    well, just got back from the theatre.&nbsp; yeah, i go to the theatre&#39;s to watch cg movies...&nbsp; anyway, i voted right after i watched the movie too.&nbsp; i voted for the aliens.&nbsp; imo i thought that the predators got their asses handed to them.&nbsp; GO QUEEN ALIEN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; oh, and then the ending, c&#39;mon.&nbsp; u know the aliens will win&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    but d00d, its just one alien, and a shipload of predators, it just seems like they can all kill it. [/b][/quote]
    Not if they go into some sort of &#39;deep sleep&#39; before their long space journey...and the hybrid is going to have the best qualities of both species.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by Withcheese+18 August 2004 - 23:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 18 August 2004 - 23:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by colt45joe@18 August 2004 - 06:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-mr. nails
    @17 August 2004 - 18:42
    well, just got back from the theatre.&nbsp; yeah, i go to the theatre&#39;s to watch cg movies...&nbsp; anyway, i voted right after i watched the movie too.&nbsp; i voted for the aliens.&nbsp; imo i thought that the predators got their asses handed to them.&nbsp; GO QUEEN ALIEN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; oh, and then the ending, c&#39;mon.&nbsp; u know the aliens will win&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but d00d, its just one alien, and a shipload of predators, it just seems like they can all kill it.
    Not if they go into some sort of &#39;deep sleep&#39; before their long space journey...and the hybrid is going to have the best qualities of both species. [/b][/quote]
    Cos its an ass kicking mofo?

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am going to watch it tomorrow as it won&#39;t finish downloading till 3am

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i saw it. was ok. forget the first half of the movie as it&#39;s useless. al the matters is the last 20mins or so....and the jamacain pred was a badass. the hybrid was a known fact, you know they had to do it...too bad we didnt see it grown tho and the predators would kick the living hell out of that thing, cause you know the alien isnt gonna be as slender as it usually is, it&#39;ll be a lil more bulky and illmovable. all and all i gotta say i think the aliens did much better than expected, i thought it&#39;d be one sided but it wasnt.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast