Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Potter, Problem No Audio On .mkv

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Did you try G-Spot to ID the codec(s) of the movie. It will also tell you if the needed codec is installed.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    I myself have the same file and its not an avi so even the leastest gspot won't id it, the main problem is I can't even extract the video/audio out of it been tring for weeks even what others are saying in other forums doesn't work.
    One guy said he'd done it with no problem at all when confronted he pissed off and hasn't been seen since, may have another go tomorrow if I can find some time oh! tried lots of convert programs too most just freeze up even once extracted with VirtualDubMod.

Added:
    V-Real/RV40 is the video and A_Vorbis an ogg as we all know for the audio, can sort the ogg its that rv40 as normal real files are 8,10 etc.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Well, I can play MKVs but I'm using 'Cole2k Media - Codec Pack V5.50 Advanced' which can even play DTS rips. Check it out below:

http://www.cole2k.net/?display=CP-A

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the klite mega codec pack plays mkv files.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@13 August 2004 - 19:09
    Did you get the kl codec pack?
    Thanks to all for helping me, I installed the kl codec pack and now I can hear the audio, thanks one more time... :music1:

Later on I will asked for more help trying to burn it to a CD to watch it on my DVD or convert it to AVI, but that is going to be later on.

Thanks again...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by pattysan+13 August 2004 - 21:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pattysan @ 13 August 2004 - 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave@13 August 2004 - 19:09
    Did you get the kl codec pack?
    Thanks to all for helping me, I installed the kl codec pack and now I can hear the audio, thanks one more time... :music1:

Later on I will asked for more help trying to burn it to a CD to watch it on my DVD or convert it to AVI, but that is going to be later on.

Thanks again...
    [/b][/quote]
    check out doom9.net for all ur encoding and burning to cd info. very good. btw, explore this forum. there&#39;s a lot of stuff u can learn here m8&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster

Well, I can play MKVs but I&#39;m using &#39;Cole2k Media - Codec Pack V5.50 Advanced&#39; which can even play DTS rips. Check it out below:

http://www.cole2k.net/?display=CP-A
    Thanks Darth Sushi will have a good look at this later to see what I can do in the meantime I just downed the Ac3 version today, still ain&#39;t giving up with this mkv though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12