Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Worst Pain Youve Ever Felt?

When i was little some one fell on me and i fell head first to the floor.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@13 August 2004 - 23:21
    ouch man, that musta hurt

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+14 August 2004 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 14 August 2004 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@13 August 2004 - 23:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @14 August 2004 - 03:00
    wait a minute..........that was mr zulu

k, i guess my worst pain ever was when i got hit by an airsoft gun (one of the BCAC matches i was in) at point blank range in the chest, i wasn&#39;t wearing too much protection for the chest area (more worried about the twins and the snake down there and the head up here) but lemme tell ya, it still hurts from time to time and this was over a year ago. and to make it worst, the BB round was a tracer round which was NOT plastic, that SOB that shot me got his ass kicked out of the BCAC for illegal rounds.

Ouch, dude&#33; What a fucker&#33; Why did he shoot you?
    it was a match (BCAC) basically with airsoft guns (bb guns that are full auto powered by either CO2 or battery, usually battery). it&#39;s a lot of fun, but that bastard didn&#39;t follow the rules, and if u violate even the smallest rule and are caught, good bye airsoft gun cuz u won&#39;t be able to ever by one in BC ever again unless u order online and even then BCAC sends out a "report" on wat u did to other sites that sell airsoft guns, kinda like a warning don&#39;t sell to this guy cuz.
    it&#39;s fun tho, usually its capture the flag with real replica 1:1 guns that fire BB rounds, the most fun is during night battles/skirmishes cuz everyone uses a tracer unit at night and it&#39;s like a laser show [/b][/quote]
    That sounds really fun&#33; Wish I could join.B)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+13 August 2004 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 13 August 2004 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@14 August 2004 - 03:20
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@13 August 2004 - 23:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @14 August 2004 - 03:00
    wait a minute..........that was mr zulu

k, i guess my worst pain ever was when i got hit by an airsoft gun (one of the BCAC matches i was in) at point blank range in the chest, i wasn&#39;t wearing too much protection for the chest area (more worried about the twins and the snake down there and the head up here) but lemme tell ya, it still hurts from time to time and this was over a year ago. and to make it worst, the BB round was a tracer round which was NOT plastic, that SOB that shot me got his ass kicked out of the BCAC for illegal rounds.

Ouch, dude&#33; What a fucker&#33; Why did he shoot you?

it was a match (BCAC) basically with airsoft guns (bb guns that are full auto powered by either CO2 or battery, usually battery). it&#39;s a lot of fun, but that bastard didn&#39;t follow the rules, and if u violate even the smallest rule and are caught, good bye airsoft gun cuz u won&#39;t be able to ever by one in BC ever again unless u order online and even then BCAC sends out a "report" on wat u did to other sites that sell airsoft guns, kinda like a warning don&#39;t sell to this guy cuz.
    it&#39;s fun tho, usually its capture the flag with real replica 1:1 guns that fire BB rounds, the most fun is during night battles/skirmishes cuz everyone uses a tracer unit at night and it&#39;s like a laser show
    That sounds really fun&#33; Wish I could join.B) [/b][/quote]
    it is fun man, every month there are matches and not some pussy stuff either, i&#39;m talking about entire squadS of ppl on one team, last match as an example:

TEAM 1 (Counterterrorists ) = 49 ppl
    TEAM 2 (Terrorists, i was on this team that day) = 52 ppl

ppl from all over BC come over. the most i think ive ever seen must&#39;ve been like 100 vs 140. and these matches arent&#39; run and gun too, only if i could be Master Chief from Halo , it takes careful planning and battleplans to pull it off, my sqaud leader (i hate him, but he&#39;s a good planner) put me as lead scout (wtf man, i&#39;m the guy wit the AK47 here, y the fuck would u put me up in lead? lol) and i was the first one in the match to get hit, got pegged in the leg, shot back, but then got pegged again (the guy shooting at me had an M249 SAW machinegun, 500 rounds per clip )

airsoft is the best, if ur into military stuff. oh, and TEAM 2 won TEAM 1 never got the briefcase back to their base, the match ended at 10:30 pm, it was crazy cuz i spent like 150 bucks on ammo alone that day, damn expensive tracer rounds

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Azzz@14 August 2004 - 01:54

mine would have to be when i stepped on a nail and it went right through my foot&nbsp;
    I remember doing that, I steped out of the worksite caravan onto a 3" nail, fucking thing came thru the top of my foot and yes that mother did hurt

Oh I got my knee floded back playing football, that hurt for about.......the last 15 years

But worse than that was getting an erection with stitches (after circumsition) I screamed man :helpsmile:

But worse still......I trapped a nerve in my shoulder a couple of years ago, I did&#39;nt sleep for 4 days, Doc could&#39;nt help, I took every drug I could, painkillers, morphine, cocain,heat srpays, cold creams, drank loads of whiskey but so much pain nothing had any effect until I bought 100 paracetamol for 50p from the cheap shop, took 1 every hour for 2 days and it just went
    Thru up a lot tho

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Had my sinuses "Roto-Rooted" a few years back.

When I was a kid, had bad nose bleeds, and all that dried blood packed into my sinuses and got infected. They cleaned me out, and I couldn&#39;t tie my shoes for 3 months...

Felt like I&#39;d been hit with a sledghammer.

I wouldn&#39;t wish that surgery on my worst enemy...morphiene barely helps with the pain.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Most pain i ever felt was proberly falling of my bike or something.

I manage to avoid the painfull stuff.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    :x Ewwwwwwwwwww there&#39;s some nasty stuff in here.

Lets see........ when I was about 6 I got my foot caught in the spokes of a bike and broke my ankle, when I was about 10 I slipped onto a concrete reinforcement, I think it was around 1cm diamater and went literally right thru my foot near my big toe fortunately I automatically lifted my foot off it and hobbled home before I realised how bloody painful it was.... then spent a coupla hours at hospital waiting to get it dressed and loverly tetanus shot (yowch, hurt more that the spike I think)

Not much for a while after that..... at 24 spat out a kid..... laser surgery at 26 and at 30 spat out another rugrat.

That&#39;s about it........ so far

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@14 August 2004 - 17:21
    that explains a lot then

10. Lounge   -   #30
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I thought that and forgot to put it in

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast