Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Worst Pain Youve Ever Felt?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by TheDave+13 August 2004 - 23:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 13 August 2004 - 23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-colt45joe@14 August 2004 - 03:44
    i cut 2 of my fingers off by accident.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=hydraulic+lift/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/*-http://www.trucksunique.com/images/eaglelift_direct2.jpg[/img]

it was a lift kind of like that, but on a type of u-haul truck thing,&nbsp; the lift almost went all the way up, and my fingers were there, and they pretty much were completely off, only a little tiny bit of skin held fingers on.
    ow ow ow.

i bet everyone reading that is cringing right now [/b][/quote]
    I read tthat but I diden&#39;t crringe. But does look like it hurt. Sorry .
    Btw, how are you still typing?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    they sowed my fingers back on.
    it was a long time ago, i still have all my fingers, i just have a crazy looking scar on the 2 fingers.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Food poisoning :x

4. Lounge   -   #14
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dog bit me on the face

5. Lounge   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by HCT@13 August 2004 - 22:53
    dog bit me on the face
    my cat bit me on the face too i know how u feel

my worst pain: getting my arm blown off

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    wait a minute..........that was mr zulu

k, i guess my worst pain ever was when i got hit by an airsoft gun (one of the BCAC matches i was in) at point blank range in the chest, i wasn&#39;t wearing too much protection for the chest area (more worried about the twins and the snake down there and the head up here) but lemme tell ya, it still hurts from time to time and this was over a year ago. and to make it worst, the BB round was a tracer round which was NOT plastic, that SOB that shot me got his ass kicked out of the BCAC for illegal rounds.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@14 August 2004 - 03:00

k, i guess my worst pain ever was when i got hit by an airsoft gun (one of the BCAC matches i was in) at point blank range in the chest, i wasn&#39;t wearing too much protection for the chest area (more worried about the twins and the snake down there and the head up here) but lemme tell ya, it still hurts from time to time and this was over a year ago. and to make it worst, the BB round was a tracer round which was NOT plastic, that SOB that shot me got his ass kicked out of the BCAC for illegal rounds.
    Ouch, dude&#33; What a fucker&#33; Why did he shoot you?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Most pains are &#39;worse&#39;. It is a warning to you. Most pains caused by accidents are over quickly. I know from experience. As I was saying to someone the other day. I have more stitches than a balaclava.

The &#39;worse&#39; one that springs to mind is earache(inner ear).
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by bigboab@14 August 2004 - 03:13
    The &#39;worse&#39; one that springs to mind is earache(inner ear).
    Shit, those hurt&#33; I had an earache when I was little and it kept me up all night in pain.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+13 August 2004 - 23:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 13 August 2004 - 23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@14 August 2004 - 03:00

k, i guess my worst pain ever was when i got hit by an airsoft gun (one of the BCAC matches i was in) at point blank range in the chest, i wasn&#39;t wearing too much protection for the chest area (more worried about the twins and the snake down there and the head up here)&nbsp; but lemme tell ya, it still hurts from time to time and this was over a year ago.&nbsp; and to make it worst, the BB round was a tracer round which was NOT plastic, that SOB that shot me got his ass kicked out of the BCAC for illegal rounds.
    Ouch, dude&#33; What a fucker&#33; Why did he shoot you? [/b][/quote]
    it was a match (BCAC) basically with airsoft guns (bb guns that are full auto powered by either CO2 or battery, usually battery). it&#39;s a lot of fun, but that bastard didn&#39;t follow the rules, and if u violate even the smallest rule and are caught, good bye airsoft gun cuz u won&#39;t be able to ever by one in BC ever again unless u order online and even then BCAC sends out a "report" on wat u did to other sites that sell airsoft guns, kinda like a warning don&#39;t sell to this guy cuz.
    it&#39;s fun tho, usually its capture the flag with real replica 1:1 guns that fire BB rounds, the most fun is during night battles/skirmishes cuz everyone uses a tracer unit at night and it&#39;s like a laser show

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast