Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Worst Pain Youve Ever Felt?

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    once when i was bunking school me and two friends went to this place and we took it in turns to skate( the shoe-skate thingys not skateboard) and while the one guy was skating away i decided to mess about with the other one , and i ended up sitting on the ground wrestling for his wallet

anyhoo

the one skating was going super fast and fell ontop of me and i went forward and really hurt my back

i couldnt sit down properly for ages, or walk or jump or anything that involved movement !!

suprisingly i didnt cry

well not at the time
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by gemby!@14 August 2004 - 12:49
    once when i was bunking school me and two friends went to this place and we took it in turns to skate( the shoe-skate thingys not skateboard) and while the one guy was skating away i decided to mess about with the other one , and i ended up sitting on the ground wrestling for his wallet

anyhoo

the one skating was going super fast and fell ontop of me and i went forward and really hurt my back

i couldnt sit down properly for ages, or walk or jump or anything that involved movement !!

suprisingly i didnt cry

well not at the time
    serves you right for sciving

Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    I have broken bones in both my hand and my foot, as well as a rib.

However the worst feeling I have ever had was Viral Labyrithitis. The main symptom of which for me was an incredible feeling of nausea and dizziness. Imagine being on the worst Waltzer ever and it lasting for ages, then walkng of. That is the feeling you get but all of the time.

There is no treatment it just sort of fixes itself. Effectively what happens is the brain just learns to ignore the ear which is sending the duff signal and learns to cope with just one.

http://www.vestibular.org/labyrin.html

You can get drugs to ease the symptoms, but the best thing to do is not take them, so that the brain will adapt. It needs you to feel really sick in order for it to learn to use just one signal.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+14 August 2004 - 13:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 14 August 2004 - 13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@14 August 2004 - 12:49

anyhoo

i couldnt sit down properly for ages, or walk or jump or anything that involved movement &#33;&#33;

suprisingly i didnt cry&nbsp;

well not at the time&nbsp;

[/b][/quote]
    it was only maths &#33;&#33;

or pe

dam my memory &#33;

but i got a free macdonalds outta the two of the guys

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@14 August 2004 - 13:02

However the worst feeling I have ever had was Viral Labyrithitis. The main symptom of which for me was an incredible feeling of nausea and dizziness. Imagine being on the worst Waltzer ever and it lasting for ages, then walkng of. That is the feeling you get but all of the time.

There is no treatment it just sort of fixes itself. Effectively what happens is the brain just learns to ignore the ear which is sending the duff signal and learns to cope with just one.

You can get drugs to ease the symptoms, but the best thing to do is not take them, so that the brain will adapt. It needs you to feel really sick in order for it to learn to use just one signal.
    never heard of that before but doesnt sound to pleasant, how long did you have to suffer this for?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+14 August 2004 - 13:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 14 August 2004 - 13:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@14 August 2004 - 13:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @14 August 2004 - 12:49

anyhoo

i couldnt sit down properly for ages, or walk or jump or anything that involved movement &#33;&#33;

suprisingly i didnt cry

well not at the time

it was only maths &#33;&#33;

or pe

dam my memory &#33;

but i got a free macdonalds outta the two of the guys [/b][/quote]
    mmmmmmmm mcdonalds, almost worth getting hurt eh?

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    actually i think the worst pain might&#39;ve been when i had that operation thingy

but it was so long ago

it was sore though

it was a good macdonalds

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@14 August 2004 - 13:07
    actually i think the worst pain might&#39;ve been when i had that operation thingy

but it was so long ago

it was sore though

it was a good macdonalds
    what operation thingy?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    apendix out

i had appendicitis

i walked leaning to one side for ages

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+14 August 2004 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 14 August 2004 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@14 August 2004 - 13:02

never heard of that before but doesnt sound to pleasant, how long did you have to suffer this for? [/b][/quote]
    The worst of it was about two days, then it graually sorted itself over about a week.

However I still get the occasional feeling but it&#39;s quite mild.

It effects people in different ways. Sometimes I get dizzy at heights, sometimes I don&#39;t. Sometimes I just get dizzy for a few seconds, you can&#39;t really predict it.

One chap I know is set off by the formica in public toilets, it just makes him really dizzy, ever since he had the condition.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast