Thread: Ft On The Rise

It appears as though the fasttrack network connectivity is picking up again. Anyone else notice this?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Last edited by hungrylilboy; 01-08-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

3. File Sharing   -   #3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Last edited by hungrylilboy; 01-08-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+14 August 2004 - 16:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy @ 14 August 2004 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@14 August 2004 - 15:54
    lol u just happy? [/b][/quote]
    Very

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I have also noticed that the issue of connecting to a supernode with less than 100 000 users hasn&#39;t been as bad lately. Kazaa Lite is still a fine file sharing program (putting aside all the fake and corrupt files on FastTrack which is the primary reason why a lot of people think it sucks now).

I hope Kazaa Lite never dies because I still think it&#39;s one of the best. Have I encoutered fake mp3&#39;s, viruses, and corrupt/fake files using Kazaa Lite? Of course I have (who hasn&#39;t). I just delete them and try again or try a different file sharing program. I believe that patience and persistence are two important elements towards success on any file sharing program. I always find it funny when someone tries to download like 10 or 20 files at once, and they complain that it takes too long or some of them don&#39;t connect. I don&#39;t know where these people got the expectation that everything they try to download on P2P will go very fast, when veterans know that that isn&#39;t how it is. I have had more success with downloading only a couple of things at a time rather than 10 or 20 things at a time. Just my point of view (no offence to anybody).

Long live Kazaa Lite

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    definatley creeping back up, I saw it hit 3 million a few hours ago.

This sort of thing doesnt happen often