Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Besides K-lite?

Out of The Ordinary
    Give eMule a try, Your speed will come if You run it 24/7 and share Your files.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@21 August 2004 - 08:09
    Give eMule a try, Your speed will come if You run it 24/7 and share Your files.
    Is emule considered to be Fasttrack? Reason I keep harping back to Kazaa is how simple it is. Type name of desired file into search field and click GO. Even a dope like me can do that.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Keikan@14 August 2004 - 10:47
    Ares
    ares is the most like k lite

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by robnyt+21 August 2004 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (robnyt @ 21 August 2004 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;B
    [O][T],21 August 2004 - 08:09] Give eMule a try, Your speed will come if You run it 24/7 and share Your files.
    Is emule considered to be Fasttrack? Reason I keep harping back to Kazaa is how simple it is. Type name of desired file into search field and click GO. Even a dope like me can do that. [/b][/quote]
    No it&#39;s NOT fasttrack (thank god)

You dont even have to type anything at all, use sites with verifieds movies sharethefiles.com is one of the best. Browse or Search the database, click a link and the download will start.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Ares is most like Kazaa. But better programs are Bittorrent, and Soulseek. Emule is good also.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Try Morpheus.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Bittorent

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    If you are after comics, I would suggest Direct Connect. It is not part of the fasttrack network, but reading your posts, it is like Kazaa with a chat feature.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Ares is most like Kazaa. But better programs are Bittorrent, and Soulseek. Emule is good also.
    Agreed.
    LimeWire is also similar to K-Lite aswelll.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    personally, i like BT myself. but i've heard others who've tried DC and Emule and they liked it. SO my recommendation is to just go out there and see what you like best. it doesn't hurt to try ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast