Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why Is Aol Crap?

Nice speech clocker. AOL is crap, like I've said before, use it for the exploits

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Everyone loves Comcast!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Originally posted by Chewie UK+14 August 2004 - 15:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK &#064; 14 August 2004 - 15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@14 August 2004 - 14:23
    unnessary crap you will never use but you need to pay for
    Like all the shit you don&#39;t use in Windows and don&#39;t mind being there, for instance the calculator, Solitaire, WinMe&#036;&#036;enger, WIndows Movie Maker, WMP, System Restore... fuckit I&#39;m bored so I&#39;ll stop. [/b][/quote]
    All that shit is removed on my system.

I don’t tolerate crap... B)

Anyways AOL is good for noobs and your “average” user that don&#39;t do anything on the internet other then go on a few pages and read some email.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    Aol&#39;s for user who do not understand how to use the internet. plus theres a bunch of ad&#39;s and bunch of other packaged junk.

And thanks for bursting my bubble&#33; I forgot aol was still around. well i knew it was still there but i&#39;d rather forget aol altogether

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    the main reason is simple.
    notice how many people say "Well...back when I was 9 years old and didn&#39;t know anything about computers or the internet I used AOL and...."

*edit
    fortunately, I am not one of those. I had family who taught me good computer stuff
    thanks mom&#33;

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    my moms friend told me to get cable or dsl because dial up should be free and my mom listened
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345