Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wes Borland Back With Limpbizkit!

leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Originally posted by Arm+18 August 2004 - 07:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 18 August 2004 - 07:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lee551@16 August 2004 - 20:50
    he&#39;s not malmsteen
    Yngwie sux too. Thats pure dork-rock he makes. His only rival in the field of modern nerdy hard rock is Dream Theatre.

And no it&#39;s not the quality of how well someone can pluck strings, it&#39;s the quality of the music altogether that counts.

Wes is a shitty guitarist but he can do better then Limp Bizkit. Hell even Linkin Park would be an improvement. [/b][/quote]
    Dude. Don&#39;t ever compare Malmsteen to Petrucci. Malmsteen plays the same scale over and over again. At least Petrucci mixes it up and adds feeling to his solos...as well as write good songs...I mean...Yngwie&#39;s "I am a Viking"...

2. Music   -   #22
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by Orange_Boy@17 August 2004 - 08:30
    limp bizkit rules the cock.
    I agree
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Music   -   #23
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    malmsteen, vai, satriani, becker, petrucci etc. i didnt mean malmsteen in particular and i dont care what anyone says, yngwie is one of the top shredders. now that is based solely on skills. i know that everyone will play the "but his songwriting sucks" card, and thats true.

maybe wes ran out of money and since limp bizkit are such media whores he&#39;ll make some fast cash & quit again.

i also think yngwie is technically better than petrucci. i mean if you measured like sweeping speed or notes per second or something, i think petrucci would get smoked. malmsteen can move those chubby fingers fast. B)

4. Music   -   #24
    Limp bizkit rocks :music1:

5. Music   -   #25
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Lee, it&#39;s the quality of the music that counts not how well you can play your guitar. And besides, Yngwie plays the same notes on every song and cant play fast. Fast like those thrash and death metal guitarists.

6. Music   -   #26
    no they don&#39;t.

7. Music   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@15 August 2004 - 06:13
    Well there it is folks Wes Borland has rejoined with limpbizkit. It&#39;s rumoured that Interscope is holding him to a contract and that he has to make one more album with limpbizkit by contract, but i dont think that&#39;s the case. I think he&#39;s back by choice. If you don&#39;t believe me then check the website. limpbizkit.com if you still don&#39;t believe me then check fred&#39;s blog here: www.xanga.com/americanalien
    And we care why?

Limp Bizkit sucks baws.

8. Music   -   #28
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by blitz81388+21 August 2004 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blitz81388 @ 21 August 2004 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dmorgan89@15 August 2004 - 06:13
    Well there it is folks Wes Borland has rejoined with limpbizkit.&nbsp; It&#39;s rumoured that Interscope is holding him to a contract and that he has to make one more album with limpbizkit by contract, but i dont think that&#39;s the case.&nbsp; I think he&#39;s back by choice.&nbsp; If you don&#39;t believe me then check the website.&nbsp; limpbizkit.com&nbsp; if you still don&#39;t believe me then check fred&#39;s blog here:&nbsp; www.xanga.com/americanalien
    And we care why?

Limp Bizkit sucks baws. [/b][/quote]
    just like godsmack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123