just don't use kazaa

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@15 August 2004 - 22:37
    just don't use kazaa
    Exactly.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    Or stop overreating ! out of the yrs ive used kazaa ive cum across handful of fakes ........
    just dnt use it or verfied or preview em

these ur best options

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    You just have to use your common sense I have been using Kazza and other p2p programs for a few years know and can honstely say I have only come across about 2 fake files. Both of which weren't even movie files. Just read the tags if it's fake there is always some type of slip up in the tags, trying downloading the files with more user's and source's they are usually the real one's. Just common things like that yeah and always check verfieds etc ... it will lead to a good downloading time with K-Lite.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Azzz@15 August 2004 - 18:04
    it pisses me off how allof the fake files download much faster than the real ones.

wouldnt it be nice if the real ones could download that fast
    One way to identify a fake is the high bandwidth you get when downloading, the movie companies must have dedicated servers to give those great speeds
    Robert00000

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    like The Day After Tomorrow. or Alien vs. Predator

but what can we do about it not a thing so who cares don't complane. just don't download them. look for ones with alot of users and preview them before your done downloading them. just go to your share folder right click on your download and open with. with what ever meda player you have. if one does not work try another. divx and realone are the ones that work most.

most of the time you can tell its a fake. etc. say there like 10 user for the file that your downloading if 9 out 10 users have a number after there name its a fake. just look at the users before you download it

its happen too me many times. just try it and see for your self. look up some new movies like Alien vs. Predator and you will see alot of users with numbers after there names all fakes.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    use BT

thats what i use fast speeds, and no waiting> except to connect of course

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    havent really noticed a big change , but if you are using edonkey/mule and kazaa you better be ready , thats where most of the fakes are , well thats just whta ive noticed , id say BT is the safest right now , but i have goten a bunch of fakes from that bitoogle crap.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    another way to avoid fakes is to look on something like vcdquality or a bt site, to find the actual name of the file(s)/size of file(s). you can usually tell a fake tho just by looking at the running time. or the name(all that you listed), or if it has way too many users(say 60+). now to jump on the bandwagon...use ares or irc....both are great programs and no fakes ..oh oh before im boo'd out of here for forgetting, also use bittorent

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    yxuz's Avatar Learning To Conform
    yeah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast