Thread: Under Min Speed Requirement

i get this error:

*** Closing Connection: Under Min Speed Requirement, 4.6K/sec is less than 5.0K/sec
    is there any script to fool the bot???

or any script that sends the request every few mins for this file so it resumes automatically???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Close other downloads so you can give more bandwidth to this one

To automatically resume it all the time you could use timers but this will get you banned on many servers yo i wouldnt recommend it.

btw what about this https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=121327

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    LOL get a faster connection and stop hogging the bot with the slow speeds..Now seriously you haven't told us what kinda connection you have.Do a speed test somewhere and see if your getting your full advertised speed..I was having speed issues and didn't even realize I had a problem until i disconnected my router doing some trouble shooting...have a look here at what my issue was(i've got 3meg cable service)This most likely is not your issue but you never know

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I was definately thinking he had a bad connection

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by accat13@16 August 2004 - 23:24
    LOL get a faster connection and stop hogging the bot with the slow speeds..Now seriously you haven't told us what kinda connection you have.Do a speed test somewhere and see if your getting your full advertised speed..I was having speed issues and didn't even realize I had a problem until i disconnected my router doing some trouble shooting...have a look here at what my issue was(i've got 3meg cable service)This most likely is not your issue but you never know
    have u ever wondered if it could be that the bots the problem with this issue ?

i have a 2 mb connection and have often gotten speeds ranging from 2-7 kB/s

i hae tried closing other dl and leaving only one open yet that did not solve the problem so i can rightly assume that the bot is having probs

btw i only use a software firewall
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Benno@16 August 2004 - 20:34

To automatically resume it all the time you could use timers but this will get you banned on many servers yo i wouldnt recommend it.

can u tell me more abt timers???

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Benno's Avatar Poster

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Benno@17 August 2004 - 14:24
    have a look at that https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=80182
    thx beno ur great in irc's