Thread: Playlist Question

Ok, here's the idea... when you have a playlist with songs that you DON'T already have, kazaa will download them...

So I was thinking: if I could make a playlist with all the songs I want to download, kazaa will download then, without me having to search for all the different songs & bands...

So what I'm looking for is a way to make a .kpl file with titles of songs that I don't have, so that they'll download

Anyone got an answer for this? Thanks in advance

Grtz
    DiS :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i dont know how to do what you are asking, but, wouldnt that just clutter you with fake files and shit like that, cuz kazaa isnt exactly known for its good music files anymore. wouldnt you want to moderate your downloads in person? at least that way, it helps stop the spread of shit corrupted songs (although I think we already lost that battle, on kazaa anyway)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    So what I'm looking for is a way to make a .kpl file with titles of songs that I don't have, so that they'll download
    i believe you would need the filesize and/or kzhash to make a playlist file, open some *.kpl files with notepad and see what all info is in there.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@17 August 2004 - 00:32
    i dont know how to do what you are asking, but, wouldnt that just clutter you with fake files and shit like that, cuz kazaa isnt exactly known for its good music files anymore. wouldnt you want to moderate your downloads in person? at least that way, it helps stop the spread of shit corrupted songs (although I think we already lost that battle, on kazaa anyway)
    Download mp3shield for that problem, it will tell you when you are downloading a corrrupt mp3 (with cracking in it or something like that, loops still go through...)

And i looked in notepad and i think it's too difficult because kazaa puts a special hash value in it... so i don't think it's easy to code...

Grtz
    DiS