Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Well, I Finally Went And Did It

*goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I thought Snny didn't want both of them hit?

The guy is a former member.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by manker+17 August 2004 - 13:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 August 2004 - 13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@17 August 2004 - 13:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @17 August 2004 - 12:08
    My internet sterilization machine would totally own.

Just load up a picture of offending poster:

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...stard.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...stard.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/fatbastard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a></a>

Press the button:

And viola&#33;&nbsp; A brighter more fool free future.

Will it hit both of them tho&#39;? Collateral damage is unacceptable, we are not savages you know.
    I take it the sweaty lad is a forum member?

I&#39;m with you Snny, gotta take both those suckers out, for the sake of humanity [/b][/quote]
    Ex forum member

3. Lounge   -   #173
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+17 August 2004 - 02:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 17 August 2004 - 02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mofos@17 August 2004 - 00:05
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@15 August 2004 - 21:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi
    @15 August 2004 - 20:14
    If you&#39;re a teenager, you really don&#39;t need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don&#39;t know what that is, then you have no business doping and you&#39;ll more than likely end up with bitch-tits&#33;

i have done extensive research into this, or i&#39;d never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i&#39;m not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn&#39;t work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don&#39;t let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i&#39;m going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i&#39;m talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you.

Id like to get big myself, I drink a Protien powder drink mix it doesent seem to do shit all so far . You know you can get testicular cancer from ROIDS? jk
    wat kind of protein u take? i buy my protein/creatine from reflex (by the canadian tire) which by our school (u know the one). just grab whey protein, in my experience it works good, none of that ISOPRO crap, damn brandnames and if ur ever gonna take creatine, never buy flavoured, buy the pure shit (white powder, tasteless [more like tastes like shit]) CREATINE MONOHYDRATE. [/b][/quote]
    I got "Dyna WHEY PROTIEN BEVERAGE MIX.Made By Fortius Natural Nurtriton.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    bump

5. Lounge   -   #175
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I wonder if he took them. Im too lazy to read the 11 pages

6. Lounge   -   #176
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I wonder if he took them. Im too lazy to read the 11 pages
    I always wonder how crack gets new customers.

This thread explained it.

"Hey steroids will give you all types of problems and can possibly result in death."

"Hmmm I wanna take steroids to get buff and be popular."

The Fook?
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-20-2006 at 06:44 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #177
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Dosent he know if he gets to big and muscular they wont let him fly, as he wont fit in the aeroplane!
    They have trouble fitting them with the G-suits.
    Better to be lean an' mean,than buff an' duff.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718