Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, I Finally Went And Did It

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 August 2004 - 02:52
    should keep it and use it only when you really can use it, keep training and then take it
    ..........and what the fuck for?................
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 August 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 August 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@16 August 2004 - 02:52
    should keep it and use it only when you really can use it, keep training and then take it
    ..........and what the fuck for?................ [/b][/quote]
    um, lets see, get big as fuck. if u don&#39;t see that as a plausible reason, then by all means stop posting here , i&#39;ll just continue on wit my weight training, screw roids. well, maybe thats a litte too harsh, perhaps when im older (not bloody likely) B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Azad, the health risks have been outlined, but here is another way to look at it:

I exercise a lot but I don&#39;t enjoy it that much. I enjoy sport but the physical training I have to do, like running, push-ups, weights etc bores me rigid.

However a lot of my friends love it, some are even addicted to it. Thats cool because it&#39;s a great way of looking after your body and as a by-product if it makes you more pleasing to the eye then thats good too.

To take steroids in an attempt to acheive this by-product of looking good can mean only two things:

1) That you&#39;re a competitive bodybuilder and the pressure to succeed is immense.

2) That you&#39;re insecure in some way.

There really is no other explanation.

Every guy I&#39;ve ever met that takes steroids has been a complete self obsessed arsehole, bar none. Perhaps it&#39;s because the steroids make them that way or perhaps it&#39;s innate, I suspect every non-steroid user will tell you the same.

Taking steroids does not promote endearing charactor traits.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by vidcc@15 August 2004 - 21:04
    Testicular Shrinkage Impotence&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 09:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 16 August 2004 - 09:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@15 August 2004 - 23:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @16 August 2004 - 02:52

..........and what the fuck for?................
    um, lets see, get big as fuck. [/b][/quote]
    Ya, I hear they look for especially large people when making selections for pilots. Something about all the extra room in the cockpit being wasted on the regular sized guys

For something that only helps you get bigger, there seem to be a hell of a lot of risks to your health. But hey, you say it&#39;s genetics and you&#39;ll be ok so why not?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by manker@15 August 2004 - 23:35
    Azad, the health risks have been outlined, but here is another way to look at it:

I exercise a lot but I don&#39;t enjoy it that much. I enjoy sport but the physical training I have to do, like running, push-ups, weights etc bores me rigid.

However a lot of my friends love it, some are even addicted to it. Thats cool because it&#39;s a great way of looking after your body and as a by-product if it makes you more pleasing to the eye then thats good too.

To take steroids in an attempt to acheive this by-product of looking good can mean only two things:

1) That you&#39;re a competitive bodybuilder and the pressure to succeed is immense.

Every guy I&#39;ve ever met that takes steroids has been a complete self obsessed arsehole, bar none. Perhaps it&#39;s because the steroids make them that way or perhaps it&#39;s innate, I suspect every non-steroid user will tell you the same.

first off, i&#39;m an addict when it comes to working out, it&#39;s a part of my life. if i miss one day i feel all guilty inside and feel like throwing up (no seriously i do, and i mite see a doctor about this soon). secondly, i&#39;d have to go with:

because well i&#39;m not insecure, or atleast i don&#39;t think i am

also, i&#39;m not self obsessed, the guys i know that took roids are also not self obsessed wit themselves(well, maybe one of em is, but not all the time).

lastly:
    ^ that above statement, i will only say this: i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to shortcuts, if i know a shortcut i take it usually w/o thinking of consequences (only the minor ones, not the major ones). but i have a lot of willpower when it comes to everything else, like working out for instance, i saw roids as a shortcut, weighed the pros and cons and decided that it wasn&#39;t worth it in the long run, thus proving to myself that i have some, if not, a lot of willpower inside to carry out and follow thru wit a plan (plan being the workout plan i started over a year ago), after all, prioritization is everything, and to me, it&#39;s a first come first serve basis wit everything life (the plan for working out came first, not the plan for roids, therefore prioritarily [i know that&#39;s not a word], the original plan is better than the new one). contemplating and doing are 2 totally different things.

@tracy , i thought i posted this already, I&#39;M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING THAT STUFF

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m putting on extra weight without the use of any chemicals...

Lucky me.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+16 August 2004 - 09:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 16 August 2004 - 09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@15 August 2004 - 23:35

first off, i&#39;m an addict when it comes to working out, it&#39;s a part of my life. if i miss one day i feel all guilty inside and feel like throwing up (no seriously i do, and i mite see a doctor about this soon). secondly, i&#39;d have to go with:

because well i&#39;m not insecure, or atleast i don&#39;t think i am

also, i&#39;m not self obsessed, the guys i know that took roids are also not self obsessed wit themselves(well, maybe one of em is, but not all the time).

lastly:
    ^ that above statement, i will only say this: i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to shortcuts, if i know a shortcut i take it usually w/o thinking of consequences (only the minor ones, not the major ones). but i have a lot of willpower when it comes to everything else, like working out for instance, i saw roids as a shortcut, weighed the pros and cons and decided that it wasn&#39;t worth it in the long run, thus proving to myself that i have some, if not, a lot of willpower inside to carry out and follow thru wit a plan (plan being the workout plan i started over a year ago), after all, prioritization is everything, and to me, it&#39;s a first come first serve basis wit everything life (the plan for working out came first, not the plan for roids, therefore prioritarily [i know that&#39;s not a word], the original plan is better than the new one). contemplating and doing are 2 totally different things.

@tracy , i thought i posted this already, I&#39;M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING THAT STUFF [/b][/quote]
    Hey I&#39;m glad you&#39;ve decided against it and please know that my post wasn&#39;t an attack on you in any way. It was just my opinion about people that take steroids, based on my experience of them at the gym. It was to give you an indicaton as to how you may turn out if you start taking them.

Your workout plan to get fit sounds good and not that I understand much about women, but this I do know, most girls prefer a guy who&#39;s toned to a musclebound freak that eats three chickens for breakfast.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    lol, i know u werent "attacking" me, don&#39;t worry, u were just providing me wit helpful info, but i kinda decided not to on page one of this thread, cuz well, i still have a whole life ahead of me, and who knows? maybe in 10 years they&#39;ll invent steroids with 0 side-effects . and based on wat i know about guys who take roids, they don&#39;t seem that on edge as the cons dictate (cons of steroids, like mood swings, aggresiveness, etc.). now, enough wit this BS about roids , someone tell me a good tricep workout, i tried all the ones i know of, cant get that "real" burning sensation anymore, only when doing like the 90&#39;s for that one exercise (the one where u grab the dumbell, sit down/stand up and put the dumbell above and behind ur head, and start letting it drop and use ur tris to pick it up again, forgot wat the name is called) also, skullcrusher is crazy, i can do 35&#39;s each side on the EZ bar

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    keikan wants to be big too but there is no gym near by, what shall he do?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast