Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, I Finally Went And Did It

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    now i feel kinda bad knowing that i'm gonna take it. the guy who sold it to me (he is a very close friend, and i'd trust him wit my life. he's a dealer [drugs,guns] but still he's a nice person, and like i said, i trust him) said that i can always return it and he'd give me my money back, considering i bought 2 cycles for 150 bucks is pretty good (the writing on the package looks russian). wat should i do? should i take it? or give it back? i'm scared about liver damage too, but he said to drink a lot of water (4+ liters a day), since i'm planning to become a pilot (airline), is it alright if i take it? or will they reject my license or wont even let me take it cuz i mite fail the medical? are steroids allowed for pilots? i'm having a million thoughts go thru my head today, and i don't know wat to do, i have mixed feelings. no one knows about this except u guys (anonymous for me of course). pls tell me. thank you. and pls, serious stuff only, i'm telling the truth, so pls don't fool around.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 August 2004 - 00:01
    now i feel kinda bad knowing that i'm gonna take it. the guy who sold it to me (he is a very close friend, and i'd trust him wit my life. he's a dealer [drugs,guns] but still he's a nice person, and like i said, i trust him) said that i can always return it and he'd give me my money back, considering i bought 2 cycles for 150 bucks is pretty good (the writing on the package looks russian). wat should i do? should i take it? or give it back? i'm scared about liver damage too, but he said to drink a lot of water (4+ liters a day), since i'm planning to become a pilot (airline), is it alright if i take it? or will they reject my license or wont even let me take it cuz i mite fail the medical? are steroids allowed for pilots? i'm having a million thoughts go thru my head today, and i don't know wat to do, i have mixed feelings. no one knows about this except u guys (anonymous for me of course). pls tell me. thank you. and pls, serious stuff only, i'm telling the truth, so pls don't fool around.
    Fool!!!

What are you, 12 years old?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    If you're a teenager, you really don't need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don't know what that is, then you have no business doping and you'll more than likely end up with bitch-tits!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:14
    If you're a teenager, you really don't need it. But if you insist, I hope you take precautions to avoid Gynacomastia. If you don't know what that is, then you have no business doping and you'll more than likely end up with bitch-tits!
    i have done extensive research into this, or i'd never consider it. and yes, i know i will not end with big titties (which is a major side effect of roids). and no, i'm not 12 years old, and yes i want to get big fast. creatine just doesn't work anymore. now on to the reason y i posted. I WILL NEVER TAKE ROIDS IF they don't let me accomplish my one and only long term goal for now, that is to be a pilot. if i cant pass my 1st medical for my first pilots license, than obviously im not gonna take it. my first license is in about 2 years (i'm going into grade 11, i wont be getting the license till end of grade 12, like 2 weeks b4 grad). anyone know anything about this whole pilots/steroids thing? all i found was that the FAA allows it for treatments, and severe cases pilots are not allowed to fly for 24 hours after injection. but i'm talking about a 2 year span, wat about that? anyone know? thank you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Why not just exercise and eat well. In the long run it will be million times better for you.. B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I never tried steroids but is it not true that you must continue to take them in order to continue maintain the POWER physical StrengTH.

ps. with the 2 bikes you bought you should now be able to bike twice the distance.

ps2.I would like to buy from your buddy - some tools, some pc especially a few G4s, as9mple standard toyata hi ace for next weeks transport and if hes got any yachts above 67 foot under 10.000 dollars please.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@15 August 2004 - 20:25
    I never tried steroids but is it not true that you must continue to take them in order to continue maintain the POWER physical StrengTH.

ps. with the 2 bikes you bought you should now be able to bike twice the distance.

ps2.I would like to buy from your buddy - some tools, some pc especially a few G4s, as9mple standard toyata hi ace for next weeks transport and if hes got any yachts above 67 foot under 10.000 dollars please.
    lol, no boats/yachts, only serious stuff. i do work out, infact my bench press as of now is 235 pounds, which i consider for a grade 11er to be wayyyyyyyyyyyy above average. but still, i guess i'm looking for that goal. ya, i prob wont take it, don't wanna risk it. wat about testostorone pills? or hormone pills? less side effects ?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Then you wasted your money because roids have a shelf life. BTW, a money back guarantee from a drug/gun dealer is not exactly a binding contract in a courtroom.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 August 2004 - 20:36
    Then you wasted your money because roids have a shelf life. BTW, a money back guarantee from a drug/gun dealer is not exactly a binding contract in a courtroom.
    who syas im gonna get caught? i just called him and said i'm returning it, my life and career is worth way more than 150 bucks and liver damage. i'll just stick to my protein/creatine shakes thank you very much.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast