Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning

Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@27 March 2003 - 05:37
    Well, which is it? Can AV programs pick it up or not?
    AV programs can only pick up viruses it already knows. That's why always keep it up to date.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I told some guy about a virus on a file I downloaded from him....he was scared shitless and really sorry....had a non updated AV...think he will keep it up to date now tho....didn't even know he had the virus....still...there will always be nobs writing new ones...its hard to keep up with them all.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    However, rarely does a unique virus come along. Most antivirus programs recognize the "new" ones enough, or have an option to prevent "virus-like" activity.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    this is what you do use adawre 6.0 you can get it on kazaa lite start a search it will find processes,files,resistery enteries,folders that are suspicious(sypware & adawere) and delete them then right after that scan with norton but I doubt its a virus probably what i said with adaware 6.0
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    i reccomend GOBACK if u get a virus u can go back to a diffrnt time in your history

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+29 March 2003 - 01:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 29 March 2003 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TIDE-HSV@27 March 2003 - 05:37
    Well, which is it?&nbsp; Can AV programs pick it up or not?
    AV programs can only pick up viruses it already knows. That&#39;s why always keep it up to date. [/b][/quote]
    Great Dude, read all the posts. One says it cannot even be detected. I&#39;m with TIDE-HSV, can this thing be picked up or not, and if so, whats it called. Kind of funny the name hasn&#39;t been mentioned in two pages

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@29 March 2003 - 22:42
    this is what you do use adawre 6.0 you can get it on kazaa lite start a search&nbsp; it will find processes,files,resistery enteries,folders that are suspicious(sypware & adawere) and delete them then right after that&nbsp; scan with norton but I doubt its a virus probably what i said with adaware 6.0
    This is the correct way to get rid of it.
    You need to keep adaware up to date though and even then it do not allways work,the only other way i know is to manually delete.
    Search all drives for the programs that are starting and delete all that you find.
    Correct me if i`m wrong but it seems to have worked for me.

Download the greatest Footie managment sim in the world,
    Championship Manager 4
    B)
    Click here for the hashes.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Most "virus" threads seem to deteriorate into nonsense - questions not answered, answers without questions, etc., but this is about the worst I&#39;ve seen.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................ok dis is what u do to get rid of it fast because I just download it and deleted quickly its so simple
    1.when its download it automaticly goe into your windows folder then another folder called media in kazaa lite where is has import files to kazaa go to the windows folder then into the media folder then uncheck that folder then quickly close kazaa after that go to the folders the the kitty cat things and delete them if i comes back just try agian IM SURE IT WILL WORKKK

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    ohh yea and good look with it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast