Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Things You Did In School

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by danb+16 August 2004 - 21:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 16 August 2004 - 21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 23:02
    discovering the hard way that the doors swung both ways >_<

only joking , that was someone else
    You may laugh but I have a scar on my forehead where a swing door swung back and twatted me one [/b][/quote]
    yup that happened to me once aswell

i didnt even get a scar for my troubles
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I had a friend who managed to get his entire torso through the glass on a swing door in a corridor bundle....was hilarious, he was a really quiet unassuming guy who managed to get in a terrible situation.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by danb+17 August 2004 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 17 August 2004 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@16 August 2004 - 23:02

You may laugh but I have a scar on my forehead where a swing door swung back and twatted me one [/b][/quote]
    I got the very funny notion of holding on to this suspension thing for the door &#39;cos I thought it&#39;d hold it closed, then this other kid that didn&#39;t like me very much pushed the door opened and it scissored my right knuckle, ten stitches and an x-ray right there.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Azzz+16 August 2004 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 16 August 2004 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 21:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @16 August 2004 - 23:02

You may laugh but I have a scar on my forehead where a swing door swung back and twatted me one

i didnt even get a scar for my troubles [/b][/quote]
    I got a galss of orange squash for free too

RGX thats not good, one of my mates dived through a hedge head first and ended up going thruogh the back windscreen of a xr2 parked the other side of it

5. Lounge   -   #55
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by danb+16 August 2004 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 16 August 2004 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@16 August 2004 - 23:06
    Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 21:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @16 August 2004 - 23:02

You may laugh but I have a scar on my forehead where a swing door swung back and twatted me one

i didnt even get a scar for my troubles
    I got a galss of orange squash for free too

RGX thats not good, one of my mates dived through a hedge head first and ended up going thruogh the back windscreen of a xr2 parked the other side of it [/b][/quote]

Superb.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    haha, we got them doors too and one morning i thought this guy had put his foot up against them, to stop me getting in. i thought he was trying to annoy me so i slamed into the door.......turns out he was simply playing his gameboy and it hit him full smack on the face and left him in tears

7. Lounge   -   #57
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by exo_body@16 August 2004 - 23:17
    haha, we got them doors too and one morning i thought this guy had put his foot up against them, to stop me getting in. i thought he was trying to annoy me so i slamed into the door.......turns out he was simply playing his gameboy and it hit him full smack on the face and left him in tears

Nice

8. Lounge   -   #58
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    some of my lessons like electronics and physics i spent stood out in the hallway. i wouldn&#39;t even reach the stool, i&#39;d just walk in and straight back out, i think the teachers just found it easier that way but didn&#39;t have enough on me to expell me. either way i fucking hate em for it cos sometimes i&#39;d go in wanting to learn, nice and neat no comment and i&#39;d be straight out

i dont think i did anything stupid, i didnt do anything

9. Lounge   -   #59
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by TheDave@16 August 2004 - 23:23
    some of my lessons like electronics and physics i spent stood out in the hallway. i wouldn&#39;t even reach the stool, i&#39;d just walk in and straight back out, i think the teachers just found it easier that way but didn&#39;t have enough on me to expell me. either way i fucking hate em for it cos sometimes i&#39;d go in wanting to learn, nice and neat no comment and i&#39;d be straight out

i dont think i did anything stupid, i didnt do anything
    yeah, i walked into the wrong room a couple of times too
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by exo_body@16 August 2004 - 21:17
    lmao
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast