Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement

Poster
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@22 April 2003 - 23:23
    Hey BOT.. SIGUP.COM sucks so stop advertising it. Go back to gtaforums.com you loser. You do know that you used to enforce the rule there 'no warez or filesharing talk'.. thats the reason why i am banned there.. hah.. i wonder what gtaforums.com would think of you if they found out u surfed here.

sorry for the flaming.. i just remember him really pissing me off, back at the gay gtaforums..
    Just let bygones be bygones.

[B][O][T] does more here and helps out more people then you,so why don't you go back to whatever forum you escaped from.I think you should be banned from here fool

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Poster
    Funny I don't see much of a problem with SigUp^ .
    Haven't seen "X" on where avatar is meant to be at.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    For unlimited free hosting, search AllTheWeb for FTP folders name "upload" or "uploads" or something like that. Go to each one and try dropping in a text file until you find one that will let you upload your pics

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by brendandonhue@24 April 2003 - 05:00
    For unlimited free hosting, search AllTheWeb for FTP folders name "upload" or "uploads" or something like that. Go to each one and try dropping in a text file until you find one that will let you upload your pics
    Someone else who comes across the FTP could easily delete the file.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Dunno, I came across one yesterday and I uploaded my test text file but doesn't allow delete.
    But that one was no good because I couldnt even upload a 5 meg file so I didnt keep the addy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12