Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Fst

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Busyman@17 August 2004 - 08:33
    ....and also there is the risk of the board being taken over by ad-lib.
    I think you're right.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster

....onward to new frontiers!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I am afraid I am another fence sitter. I do not have the technical knowledge to have an opinion about VB or IPB whatsits.....

I do however care that the forum remains userfriendly, stable, and that the community remains.

People will leave when they either have more important things to do than
    post on a forum, or they get pissed off with individuals/attitudes etc....

I honestly cant see people really leaving just because of what it looks like, or what is under the skin that keeps it running.

Its the posts, threads and people that make the forum that really matters, not the type of software used to run it.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    New admin i see

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=129230

I hope you know what you're doing Rookie

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by danb@17 August 2004 - 10:50
    New admin i see

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=129230

I hope you know what you're doing Rookie
    *mutters under breath* "please don't be another ad-lib. please don't be another ad-lib. please don't be another ad-lib. *stop muttering*

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    This is pretty much all moot since Jelsoft won't give this board a vBulletin license.
    Originally posted by http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php
    The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rookiecrd1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of FileSharingTalk.</span></span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mqgbfvkg+17 August 2004 - 20:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mqgbfvkg &#064; 17 August 2004 - 20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This is pretty much all moot since Jelsoft won&#39;t give this board a vBulletin license.<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php
    The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
    [/b][/quote]
    Oops

Does this mean that google tweaking and whatnot involves removing a large chunk of the database?

How rare.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Welcome.
    I for one look forward to seeing what improvements you can make.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY+17 August 2004 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 17 August 2004 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mqgbfvkg@17 August 2004 - 20:29
    This is pretty much all moot since Jelsoft won&#39;t give this board a vBulletin license.<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

Oops

Does this mean that google tweaking and whatnot involves removing a large chunk of the database?

How rare. [/b][/quote]
    I think it involves removing 70% of the board by the sounds of that

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast