Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From A Man's Perspective

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    No sex tonight?

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing.

I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
    Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical

needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried

on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit.

We went onto the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of gold earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing

me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
    Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT???!!!"

I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    nice one

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lmfao i gotta say that if the situtation ever comes up

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Monkeee@17 August 2004 - 05:03
    lmfao i gotta say that if the situtation ever comes up
    Same here

5. Lounge   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i'm gonna use that later on

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

that's soo great!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    This is brilliant!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10