Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: :blink:

  1. #1
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

    "A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law."

    "Much later the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."

    "This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the Grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew & I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"

    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  2. Funny S**t   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    en fraincais?

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  3. Funny S**t   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Originally posted by manker@17 August 2004 - 03:16
    Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

    "A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law."

    "Much later the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."

    "This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the Grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew & I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"

    how does that work out?

  4. Funny S**t   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603
    oe, i just woke up and now i am sleepy again...


    fuck u guys...

  5. Funny S**t   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@17 August 2004 - 18:31
    oe, i just woke up and now i am sleepy again...


    fuck u guys...

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  6. Funny S**t   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,435
    Originally posted by manker@17 August 2004 - 00:16
    Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

    "A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law."

    "Much later the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."

    "This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the Grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew & I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"

    And now you know that you can't use smilies in your threads title.

  7. Funny S**t   -   #7
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On the Throne of Hopeless
    Age
    32
    Posts
    823
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@18 August 2004 - 05:21
    (...)
    And now you know that you can't use smilies in your threads title.


    And the situations possible ^_^

  8. Funny S**t   -   #8
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@18 August 2004 - 08:28
    And the situations possible ^_^
    Unless time travel is involved...

    And if it is, manker just killed the joke

  9. Funny S**t   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Feck knows if it's all plausible or not, I got bored reading it half-way through and decided to post to see if anyone would make sense of it on here

    No smilies in thread titles? Whoda thunk it :noshit:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Funny S**t   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    I bet they are all pretty mean banjo players though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •