Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If I Sold My Fst Account On Ebay...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@18 August 2004 - 00:53
    The £240 above is a bid for the account.
    Done!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I bid a piece of poop.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by TheKiler@17 August 2004 - 23:16
    I bid a piece of poop.
    "Hyuk, Hyuk. Thayat wos kayler main."

-Said the southern country hick.

(you juuust might win)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by enoughfakefiles+17 August 2004 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enoughfakefiles @ 17 August 2004 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 August 2004 - 23:51
    Originally posted by UcanRock2@17 August 2004 - 23:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @17 August 2004 - 15:47
    ...how much do you reckon I&#39;d get for it?

I bid 5 cents

Here we go.

Do I hear 6 cents?

[/b][/quote]
    Good post.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    £20,000 Cash
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Withcheese+18 August 2004 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 18 August 2004 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheRealDave@18 August 2004 - 00:53
    The £240 above is a bid for the account.
    Done&#33; [/b][/quote]
    How much for the board?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Instead of starting my own topic i&#39;ll just put it here. I got something from ebay yesterday and i paid using paypal before fully reading it, since it&#39;s my first one i have 0 feedback. Anyways the seller says the only accept paypal for people with 10 or more feedback and all others must be paid for using nochex. I already paid and havn&#39;t heard from the seller. Just wondering what i should do.
    Seller&#39;s payment instructions & return policy:
    We acceptaypal, Nochex and Fastpay (remember to add additional insurance charge as stated in the advert, or select "Other Courier" shipping option which includes this charge).eBayers with a rating less than 10 wishing to pay by credit/debit card can only pay with Nochex (no account needed,instant dispatch),email for payment request. Also accepted: Cheques, Postal Orders, Bank Transfer, and Cash (all accepted free of charge).Thank you for choosing us from all the other sellers on ebay.
    :helpsmile:

edit, link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@18 August 2004 - 12:37
    Instead of starting my own topic i&#39;ll just put it here. I got something from ebay yesterday and i paid using paypal before fully reading it, since it&#39;s my first one i have 0 feedback. Anyways the seller says the only accept paypal for people with 10 or more feedback and all others must be paid for using nochex. I already paid and havn&#39;t heard from the seller. Just wondering what i should do.
    We acceptaypal, Nochex and Fastpay (remember to add additional insurance charge as stated in the advert, or select "Other Courier" shipping option which includes this charge).eBayers with a rating less than 10 wishing to pay by credit/debit card can only pay with Nochex (no account needed,instant dispatch),email for payment request. Also accepted: Cheques, Postal Orders, Bank Transfer, and Cash (all accepted free of charge).Thank you for choosing us from all the other sellers on ebay.

edit, link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT
    Just tell the seller sorry you made a mistake, and didn&#39;t see that until it was too late.

I don&#39;t understand why he is stipulating that anyway, some people are arseholes, PayPal is as safe as any other way of paying. He&#39;ll get his money straight away, and then he should send you your stuff.

EDIT: He&#39;s actually breaking ebay rules by charging an additional £6.99 for paypal transactions, not sure what the extra insurance is supposed to cover...??

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/list...surcharges.html

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@18 August 2004 - 12:37

I don&#39;t mind you hijacking my topic but I reckon you&#39;d get more answers making a seperate topic. I&#39;m sure the more sensible members of this forum avoid silly topics like mine...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 August 2004 - 12:43
    I don&#39;t mind you hijacking my topic but I reckon you&#39;d get more answers making a seperate topic. I&#39;m sure the more sensible members of this forum avoid silly topics like mine...
    Maybe. Sorry for hijacking. Anyways Keikan has offered £20,000. Seems good to me&#33;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast