Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Happy Birthday To The One Known As Spider_dude

  1. #1
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    And to [N][O][B] and Pete Waterman.

    All of whom are, by some bizarre coincidence, 22 today.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 August 2004 - 00:16
    [b] And to [N][O] and Pete Waterman.

    All of whom are, by some bizarre coincidence, 22 today.
    And 1/8th of Spamesy is also


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    "Out West"
    Age
    54
    Posts
    875
    Happy B-Day from the "UcanRock2"

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Happy Bday from Peerzy and Spider's mum, she says cook your own dinner she won't be hoome tonight as well .


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    thank you all very much, everyones invited to my party except azzz cos we want to share the pies and he'd eat them all.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@18 August 2004 - 00:55
    thank you all very much, everyones invited to my party except azzz cos we want to share the pies and he'd eat them all.
    Can he come... please he'd be like to odd one out who's a loser who we all pick on throw pies t and in the end throw him in a lake .


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+18 August 2004 - 00:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 18 August 2004 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@18 August 2004 - 00:55
    thank you all very much, everyones invited to my party except azzz cos we want to share the pies and he&#39;d eat them all.
    Can he come... please he&#39;d be like to odd one out who&#39;s a loser who we all pick on throw pies t and in the end throw him in a lake . [/b][/quote]
    sounds a bit like you, but we have reserved that practise for louise (gungrace)(disgrace)

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+18 August 2004 - 01:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 18 August 2004 - 01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 August 2004 - 00:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @18 August 2004 - 00:55
    thank you all very much, everyones invited to my party except azzz cos we want to share the pies and he&#39;d eat them all.

    Can he come... please he&#39;d be like to odd one out who&#39;s a loser who we all pick on throw pies t and in the end throw him in a lake .
    sounds a bit like you [/b][/quote]
    Hey that only happened twice....but we don&#39;t need to talk about that . So Gungrave gets teh lake . Azzz can have the needle in the back of the spine


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Happy Fucking Boitday&#33;1&#33;11

    Arachnid Homosapien


    Maddafoocka&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,284
    Happy birthday, d00d&#33;

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •