Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Bush Will Lose

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The same people that voted Bush previously will for the most part vote that way again but.....

There are some that say Bush galvanizes the religious right and rich folk. The problem is Bush had them already.

Has he gained much new support? The answer is a resounding no.

If anything he turned away voters that previously supported him.

If you were previously a Bush supporter and are gay you just might vote Kerry.

If you were previously a Bush supporter and are military you just might vote Kerry.

Only the stauchest Bush supporter or Republican can be counted now.

Here's another tidbit, keeping in mind that folks that disliked Clinton didn't want Gore so there are no new vote pickups on the elephant side.

Keep in mind Bush won before by a "cunt hair". (I just heard that one today at the CNN building )

The Democrats, on the other hand have picked up something very fresh and new....

the non-voter..........and they are doing it en masse.

There is such an uproar against Bush that folks that previously sat on their collective asses on election day are now ready to rise up and vote (and get stoned later).

So not only is the swing voter most likely going to swing Kerry's way but an untapped demographic (the non-voter) is in essence now "tapped"....AND don't forget that last time it was a supremely close race...

Stick a fork in'em. Bush is fucked.

(and Dick is cut)

If he wins it would have to be a steal.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Joseph Stalin
    It is not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Stalin has lots of quotes
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    God I hope Bush doesn't get in again. He'll spend more time telling everyone how great he is than actually trying to fix everything he fucked up in his first term.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    I wouldnt be surprised if Bush wins just because so many people hate both and are going to vote for Micheal Badnarick (Libertarian) And then Kerry will just lose by a little. I dunno it makes sense to me. Then again im supporting a party i just discovered

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DirtyDan@18 August 2004 - 03:50
    I wouldnt be surprised if Bush wins just because so many people hate both and are going to vote for Micheal Badnarick (Libertarian) And then Kerry will just lose by a little. I dunno it makes sense to me. Then again im supporting a party i just discovered
    Michael who?

Exactly
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by Busyman+18 August 2004 - 05:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 18 August 2004 - 05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DirtyDan@18 August 2004 - 03:50
    Michael who?

Exactly [/b][/quote]
    what&#39;s a libertarian?

exactly

edit: just kidding, i know what librarians arrrree. the replubicanss stole all of that "i hate big goverments" mumbo jumbo from them

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Yeah lol I dunno what im smokin. I ran into a curb last night straight on and solid, screwed my left front tire hard core, then when i was jacking it up the car fell on my foot, and the jack bent in half around the frame of the car... Anyways i got home at 1:30 last night and tried to talk about politics Go figure

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Busyman@18 August 2004 - 01:32
    Just like the last time. He has had 4 years to fix it in more states this time.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Originally posted by bigboab+18 August 2004 - 22:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 August 2004 - 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@18 August 2004 - 01:32
    Just like the last time. He has had 4 years to fix it in more states this time. [/b][/quote]
    lol; What the hell, he won fair and square. Can you name the states fixed and how?

Come on people, read up on the electorial college; there were no rules changed.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast