Thread: Bittornado Problem

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    I'm using bittornado 0.3.7 and it has an auto-port forward thing. everything worked fine before. just today, the port forward stopped working. my ports weren't being automatically forwarded. i didn't change any settings. the port forward is set at type 1 (fast). but in the advanced thing, it usually says upnp forwarded blah blah, but it doesn't. and i don't get a green. wat up?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    anyone?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    nvm. fixed with a restart. dumb ass windows

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@18 August 2004 - 00:27
    I'm using bittornado 0.3.7 and it has an auto-port forward thing. everything worked fine before. just today, the port forward stopped working. my ports weren't being automatically forwarded. i didn't change any settings. the port forward is set at type 1 (fast). but in the advanced thing, it usually says upnp forwarded blah blah, but it doesn't. and i don't get a green. wat up?
    i wish mines can get green i forward the ports and still yellow what up with this i most be doing something wrong

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ya me too

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by krome+18 August 2004 - 12:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krome &#064; 18 August 2004 - 12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@18 August 2004 - 00:27
    I&#39;m using bittornado 0.3.7 and it has an auto-port forward thing. everything worked fine before. just today, the port forward stopped working. my ports weren&#39;t being automatically forwarded. i didn&#39;t change any settings. the port forward is set at type 1 (fast). but in the advanced thing, it usually says upnp forwarded blah blah, but it doesn&#39;t. and i don&#39;t get a green. wat up?
    i wish mines can get green i forward the ports and still yellow what up with this i most be doing something wrong [/b][/quote]
    Try changing port numbers (see thread). When you say already forwarded, it this through the router (if using)? Perhaps firewall not allowing and may need to be allowed in that fashion?
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i&#39;ve figured out the pattern. i leave the pc on for a nite of downloading and in the morning, after the dl&#39;s finished, i start a new dl and the ports don&#39;t forward. sometimes my router gets funky and stops working too. stupid us robotics.