Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Bought A Dvd-burner

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I paid about $179 for it and I bought a Harddrive because the one I had could only hold 10 gigs but I made it work for a while but as far as the harddrive I originally spent $149 on a internal Western-Digital 160 gigs but when it got down to installing it I had nowhere to put it inside the computer so I had to go and buy a external harddrive for $179 as well and it only has 120 plus I don't really like it because it runs through the USB Port and u know it runs kind of slow. As far as downloading xvid movies of course I still will but not as much mainly svcds now. I am so confused, there is so much stuff I want to do and I don't know what to do first.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Having a DVD burner is pretty sweet. Saved me the trouble of getting a new HD, everything just gets burnt to disc now.

Makes backing up my music collection a damn sight easier as well.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    @withcheese - yeah man, thats the same with me, its so much easier to stick all your music on. also they are class to back up your PC with (as long as it isnt too full)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just figured out why the hard drive is running slow, it's because I don't have any high speed usb ports now I have to go and buy those tommorow.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    muchspl2
    uhh
    why not just totally remove your 10 gig POS and replace it with your 160 gig internal, just make a few partitions and your in business

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Ill never use TDK again
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    muchspl I didn't feel like reinstalling the OS and all the programs everything is set up the way I want it then I would have to start over.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    muchspl2
    don't be a wimp, just do it, it will most likely make everything faster, give you that extra usb HD for "over flow"
    its not as bad as you think, sometimes starting over is a good thing, just back up and remember to copy your URLs(bookmarks) thats the thing I used to always forget

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Too late I had bought The Internal USB yesterday. So It works fine I'm not even worried anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12