Thread: Another F*cking Fake!

I have downloaded in the coupel of days a few games they wher[1 splinter cell full] but that seems to be splinter cell demo and [2 madden nfl 2003 full game] and that seems to be madden 2002 then i try to find another splinter cell [3 splinter cell full version] and that seems to be unreal tournament.

I dont get it pleas tel me way the F*CK PPL make fake naams whats is the good for them i dont get it

2. Games   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    why the f*ck dont u get them from verifieds if it annoys u that much god use a bit of sence

3. Games   -   #3
    word.

that's what verifieds are for, dummie. if there is no fake and every file on kazaa is perfect, why would you possibly need "verified hashes" for?

verified

Verify \Ver"i*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Verified; p. pr. & vb. n. Verifying.] [F. v['e]rifier, LL. verificare, from L. verus true + -ficare to make. See Very, and -fy.]

1. To prove to be true or correct; to establish the truth of; to confirm; to substantiate.

2. To confirm or establish the authenticity of by examination or competent evidence; to authenciate; as, to verify a written statement; to verify an account, a pleading, or the like.

dude, i don't know why you are so upset... chiiiillllllllll

4. Games   -   #4
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Long discussed topics in the past, simple search would reveal topics based on related questions/comments regarding fakes:
    Search Results
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

5. Games   -   #5
    if u still want splinter cell go here

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by CornerPocket@24 March 2003 - 10:21
    Long discussed topics in the past, simple search would reveal topics based on related questions/comments regarding fakes:
    Search Results
    So that's why the fake sections was taken away?

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by maybe@24 March 2003 - 17:16
    word.

that's what verifieds are for, dummie. if there is no fake and every file on kazaa is perfect, why would you possibly need "verified hashes" for?

verified

Verify \Ver"i*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Verified; p. pr. & vb. n. Verifying.] [F. v['e]rifier, LL. verificare, from L. verus true + -ficare to make. See Very, and -fy.]

1. To prove to be true or correct; to establish the truth of; to confirm; to substantiate.

2. To confirm or establish the authenticity of by examination or competent evidence; to authenciate; as, to verify a written statement; to verify an account, a pleading, or the like.

dude, i don't know why you are so upset... chiiiillllllllll
    I did download madden from verifieds so
    and im upset because you now when downloading somthing your glad you finaly can play that game then when the download is finihst you see that that is not the game you wanted

8. Games   -   #8
    And itay thanks for the tip M8 B)

9. Games   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    A verified posted was fake?

Did you PM the original poster?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    shouldn't you pm a mod ABOUT the poster?