Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Ideas Why Bittorrent Movie Releases Differ So

Poster
    i been looking through some torrent sites for dvdrs,
    its odd the sometime you hardly have to wait till a good telecine dvdr comes out

example - spiderman 2 and harry potter

but recent films like i robot and king arthur - i cant find a telecine anywheres

have the peers that got us a telecine of spiderman 2 been arrested?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by bilko@19 August 2004 - 10:58
    i been looking through some torrent sites for dvdrs,
    its odd the sometime you hardly have to wait till a good telecine dvdr comes out

example - spiderman 2 and harry potter

but recent films like i robot and king arthur - i cant find a telecine anywheres

have the peers that got us a telecine of spiderman 2 been arrested?

Spider-man 2 and Harry Poter 3 have been out far longer than King Arther and i, Robot. Just wait a few weeks or get the TS&#39;s there good enough qualiy.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    here was a good telecine out ofspiderman 2 good 2 weeks before the release in uk
    was i robot / king arthur released in uk and us at the same time?

also whats that movie called , new horror from makers of sixth sense set in 1600&#39;s?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by bilko@19 August 2004 - 12:21
    here was a good telecine out ofspiderman 2 good 2 weeks before the release in uk
    was i robot / king arthur released in uk and us at the same time?

also whats that movie called , new horror from makers of sixth sense set in 1600&#39;s?
    The Village

As for he Spider-Man 2 weeks before thats a lie im in the Uk and the Telecine wasnt out untill a few weeks after Uk release the Telesync which was extreamly good quality was out around he release date.

If you have a problem with the currently I, Robot and King Arther releasses give the releases groups a £10,000 Telecine machine and they will see what they can do, stop moaning its free for fucks sake.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    jesus calm down
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    u must be looking on all the wrong sites. i get ts&#39;s as early as the first weekend movies hit the theatres.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    there are always goodish svcd telesyncs out but its just that for a bit some nice dvdr telecines were out

can someone remind me again about difference between a telecine and telesync?
    arent telesync cams but with audio plugged in? telecine is a full on copy from projector system? if so spiderman (as advertise on the site i got it) was a telecine 1 - 2 weeks before it was out in the uk
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by bilko@19 August 2004 - 13:16
    there are always goodish svcd telesyncs out but its just that for a bit some nice dvdr telecines were out

can someone remind me again about difference between a telecine and telesync?
    arent telesync cams but with audio plugged in? telecine is a full on copy from projector system? if so spiderman (as advertise on the site i got it) was a telecine 1 - 2 weeks before it was out in the uk
    Well then your site either lied or is 2 weeks ahead of everyone else in the whorld including the group who will be Telecineing it.

To be honest i wouldnt be susprised if your &#39;site&#39; is Surpnova.

Telesync is a guy with a camera but they are suusally very expensive cameras with an audio jack, many have also been done from the projecton booth for super high quality.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    you complete goit
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by bilko@19 August 2004 - 14:59
    you complete goit

Well that site has 0 second stuff you know, no one re-names the files sometimes . Funny how your version was on SUprnova before it even hit Topsites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast