Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .bin And .cue's Could Some1 Help

hey everyone, ive just recently been learning about the .bin and .cue, i understand how they work, by u download both then put the .cue on the cd, which transfers all the contents of the bin on. ( you only put .cue on to go front of cd. which goes before the protection enabling it to work and autorun( thats if im right ,lol. )

i just wonted to know where can i find .cue's as i cant see them on kazaa. and i know there on some warez sites but most r dead links, could any1 help me find where all the .cues r or even help me learn how to create one myself s i know u can

Cheers

chris

2. Games   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    u can create a cue with cdmage proggy

3. Games   -   #3
    hey, so where can i get that, kazaa most likely, but just to confirm,. is it easy to use. and what is the full proper name of it. BTW if i download a game which is a ,exe can i copy it onto a game so it will autorun, ive heard u can if it aint a batch file, is this true, ive also heard to do it, u just add everything to a rar zip thats in the gfolder of the game put on cd and it will autoload run on the cd like the real thing, is this true ???

4. Games   -   #4
    well the full name wud be wot i wrote cdmage that wasnt a shotrt names and yes its on kazaa too so just download select the bin and it does it for u its simple

5. Games   -   #5
    ok thanks, i try to search for it, but it dont come up yet, but im sure it will soon, anyway about the .exe am i right with what i said ?

6. Games   -   #6
    im not sure abt auto run but if u have a cue it might

7. Games   -   #7
    can you make a cue of a exe so the cue puts the contents of the exe before the protection on a cd, if the answer is yes, wicked man

8. Games   -   #8
    if it makes the cd autorun, ill do it for sure.

9. Games   -   #9
    well if not it will take like two seconds to go to your computer then got to the dvd drive and duble click on the game and it will launch like that

10. Games   -   #10
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You don't need a .cue file if you use Nero. Usually it will burn .bin files with no problem. Sometimes it gives you an error saying 'Incorrect Block Size', which you can try to correct by changing the burn settings. If you can't get it to work, use WinISO to convert the .bin file to .iso, then burn that with Nero. That always works for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast